Active Now

Spunky
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Is this the key to proving Trump is insane in the membrane and he should be committed?

Is this the key to proving Trump is insane in the membrane and he should be committed?

Yesterday Trump presented the Japanese Prime Minister with a ceremonial key to the White House. Trump said - Even when I’m not president anymore, you can walk up to the front gate of the White House and present it, and they will let you in,”.

Trump is not president but he seems to think he is – so I rest my case. Cheers 

Posted - April 25

Responses

I didn't think this could possibly be true, but it is - except it is a former, but still influential prime minister. Apparently he handed these out when he was President and said they would be accepted even if he left office. This is what his son-in-law said;

April 25, 2024 10:23 AM MDT

That former Japanese Prime Minister has a history of praising Nazis and Adolf Hitler, yet Trump called it a “great honor” to meet him. I wouldn't think it a great honor to meet someone that praises Hitler and I certainly wouldn't think they are worthy of a key to my house. Cheers!

April 25, 2024 10:44 AM MDT