Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What do you think Trump hated the most about his fraud trial so far?

What do you think Trump hated the most about his fraud trial so far?

As court got underway this morning, the judge corrected Trump's remarks from yesterday afternoon, when he said, "I'm not allowed to testify because of an unconstitutional gag order." The Judge told Trump, "As the name of the order indicates, it only applies to extrajudicial statements,” not those made in the courtroom.
So I think that was the moment that Trump hated the most. Because he had to sit in a room full of reporters and be corrected and not be able to say a word. Cheers!

Posted - May 3

Responses

I'm sure he wasn't happy about that, but he also wasn't happy when the judge reprimanded him earlier in the trial about bad-mouthing people covered by his gag order.  Can you imagine someone like hi having to sit for hours listening to people tell the truth about him and what he did and not being able to say anything?  
      May 3, 2024 8:41 AM MDT

Here's another thing that seriously displeased Trump:  

"Shaking his head": Trump "in disbelief" as lawyer admits he went out of his way to bash witnesses

https://www.yahoo.com/news/shaking-head-trump-disbelief-lawyer-152122360.html

This post was edited by Spunky at May 3, 2024 10:46 AM MDT
      May 3, 2024 8:50 AM MDT

I just thought up a joke and I thought I would share it.

When the judge corrected Trump about the gag order everybody in the court room gasped. So the judge said – order order in the court and the courtroom sketch artist shouted out – I need more orange. Cheers and happy weekend!

May 3, 2024 9:01 AM MDT

LOL ...
      May 3, 2024 9:36 AM MDT

When he found out Cohen referred to him as von Shitzinpants
      May 3, 2024 10:10 AM MDT