Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Should women be allowed to wear belts?

Should women be allowed to wear belts?

Posted - September 21, 2016

Responses

Belts as a symbol of male authority? Are you freaking nuts? I do not care one bit whether or not a woman wears a belt and frankly think at times not wearing one is ridiculous -- and I have told my wife so.

The simple truths that women have hips that are naturally wider than men and thus their pants can and do stay up of their own accord without a belt in most cases. If I do not wear a belt, and do so tightly, my pants swiftly find their way to my ankles.
      April 11, 2017 9:01 AM MDT

Can't see any problem, even if you're talking about chastity belts or weapon belts. 
      April 11, 2017 11:39 AM MDT

We are allowed to wear them, in case you haven't noticed.  Never heard of their being a "symbol" of male authority.
      April 10, 2017 3:17 PM MDT

Even though belts are a symbol of male authority I still think women should wear them if they look good on them. If I had a wife and I thought that it looked good on her I would at least consider making her wear a belt when she goes out. This post was edited by agorsuch1 at November 21, 2016 1:28 PM MST
      September 28, 2016 9:03 PM MDT

I see what you mean about belts as a symbol of male authority, agorsuch. Lol:)
      November 21, 2016 1:27 PM MST

i don't believe anyone has the authority to enforce that
      September 28, 2016 9:04 PM MDT

If i had a wife and I wanted to make her wear a belt I would do it very easily. I would just tell her to put the belt on and if she didn't I would ether put it on her for her or spank her. This post was edited by agorsuch1 at September 29, 2016 3:04 PM MDT
      September 29, 2016 3:02 PM MDT

You are aware that she could just get away from you and take it off right? unless you plan on doing something crazy there are a thousand ways she could just not.
      September 29, 2016 7:00 PM MDT