Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Thank you, JA!!!

Thank you, JA!!!

JA has put in a lot to make this site happen for us...time, money, love...let's show her our appreciation.  

Posted - September 28, 2016

Responses

Yes, many thanks JA and all others who made this happen!
      September 28, 2016 8:19 PM MDT

Thank you!

We had a good team here helping- the devs and the beta testers (GoatJumper, Bozette,  My2Cents, Elshara, Baba, falling hope). Without them, this would have been a whole lot messier.  Bozette especially. She tore it all apart on several browsers. 
      September 28, 2016 11:26 PM MDT

Although I don't know all of them, not sure if I've crossed paths with Elshara, the names I see there don't surprise me at all! All solid people always eager to help.

Yes, Boz has been teasing me for weeks now with hints here and there, she got me excited about it! I had no idea just how many new additions there would be. If I'd given you a list with everything I wanted, even that wouldn't compare to all this. You've all outdone yourselves for sure.

Hopefully there are some additions to make easier the lives of those running the site on a daily as well :)

Thanks again JA! Jak, Boz, My2Cents, Elshara (I'll be on the lookout for you), Baba and FallnHope---you all are amazing, thank you for helping make this happen!
      September 29, 2016 8:14 AM MDT

I agree!!

JA, you have made a lot of people happy.

Thank-you from the bottom of my heart.  I love coming here.  

thank you
      September 28, 2016 8:22 PM MDT

:) seeing these responses, it seriously almost makes me cry. I'm really glad you guys are here.
      September 28, 2016 11:27 PM MDT

Thank you!
      September 28, 2016 8:34 PM MDT

Thank you. I'm glad you're all here.
      September 28, 2016 11:28 PM MDT

JA, You are appreciated by many! You did it! 
    Thank you so much !  There was never a doubt this could happen !
    Congrats ! This post was edited by SA (SuperA) at September 29, 2016 3:03 AM MDT
      September 28, 2016 8:47 PM MDT

Thanks. You guys have been awesome and I'm glad you're enjoying the site.
      September 28, 2016 11:30 PM MDT

JA you are the greatest!!  Thanks to you and all your helpers.

September 28, 2016 9:45 PM MDT

Thank you for sticking around!
      September 28, 2016 11:31 PM MDT

Yeah,HUZZAH for JA!! I thought AM might disappear,only appearing every hundred years like Brigadoon :O
    How does she ever do her day job??Hmm I thought I saw a red cape under her new avatar! :)
      September 28, 2016 9:57 PM MDT

Haha. Thanks! It's the coffee. 
      September 28, 2016 11:33 PM MDT

Thank you. a lot of this is because I had your help. You tore this place apart, which made me want to cry some days lol, but really, you made it a much better site by providing your perspective and catching things I didn't. All the beta testers did, but you stand out in my mind the most because you really tore into it, looking for everything on every browser. 

As as I mentioned in the other responses, M2C, GJ, Elshara, falling hope, the pie, and Baba were active as well, plus we had a few others stop in. And a few people also donated, which was super cool. I don't know if they want their names released, so I'll stay mum, but I know who they are and they know that I know and I am grateful.

I'm also glad that everyone is here and that it's largely been well received. It really was a group effort. We had people here using the site, donors, beta testers, and some devs who did a great job of putting up with my nuttiness. This post was edited by Just Asking at December 17, 2016 8:34 PM MST
      September 28, 2016 11:42 PM MDT

I know I drove you nuts, but I really enjoyed beta testing the site...finding problems is like working a puzzle to me.  I never would have had the opportunity to do so, though, had you not put your all into making this happen.  It is truly much appreciated.  :)
      September 29, 2016 2:31 AM MDT

Haha. You didn't drive me nuts. The issues did. I realized early on that what you were saying was pretty much gold, even on the oddball things that caught me off guard. No matter what industry you're in, it's always the toughest customer that inspires you or pushes you to do better. You are one tough customer lol, but that really helped us improve. Half of our development/ glitch board (maybe more) was filled with things from you, but that's exactly why you were priceless to have on the team. I can't fathom how much would have slipped past if you weren't so vigilant. 
      September 29, 2016 3:29 AM MDT

• Thank you. I know how challenging these things can be.

September 29, 2016 8:35 AM MDT