Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Communication » A 3 am tweet about a sex tape/ Alicia Machado/Hillary Clinton is not something very presidential. Yet a prez wannabe done did it. Why?

A 3 am tweet about a sex tape/ Alicia Machado/Hillary Clinton is not something very presidential. Yet a prez wannabe done did it. Why?

Posted - September 30, 2016

Responses

• That is not for decent people like you or I, Rosie...
    That's for the benefit of his deplorables

Imagine him president. Now, imagine family values and how parents are going to discipline their children's bad behavior when the president of the US does the same thing.

Not only would this guy be a horrendously bad president, but he'll be a horrendously bad role model for kids. 

September 30, 2016 7:20 AM MDT

Exactly. That's is why I simply cannot understand how conservatives that say they have such values, are Christians and so forth will support, and even defend his disgraceful behaviour.
      September 30, 2016 7:23 AM MDT

• We'll see how they feel when their daughters, wives, sisters, mothers, etc.  are subjected to bullying and other forms of degradation and the culprits say, "The president does it. Why can't I?"
      September 30, 2016 7:37 AM MDT

Hey... The man is just expressing himself anti-PC, saying it like it is, you know?
      September 30, 2016 7:39 AM MDT

• That means we can all say it.  
    This is going to back-fire so bad. It's terrible. It will be horrible. It's going to be huge. We won't believe how huge it will be
      September 30, 2016 7:42 AM MDT

I do believe how huge, and how bad. I can imagine a lot of other stuff as well. Look at him with a missile crisis with Putin or the Chinese leader, tweet after tweet. He has no foreign policy or any plans at all, his negations will consist of tweets. It's going to be a true disaster should he ever make it. Ugh.
      September 30, 2016 7:48 AM MDT

• Many people have an 'unusual' view of the world and 'Conservatives' (please note I have used the capital) here have a strange duplicate view of the world.  This is most usually seen in their duality between supporting 'The Church' and dealing with poor people by making them poorer.

Article may be of some interest.  Maybe not.  :)

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2016/sep/29/corbyn-is-an-atheist-but-his-ideas-are-true-to-the-bible
      September 30, 2016 8:00 AM MDT

Thank you. :-)
      September 30, 2016 9:24 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply GJ and Happy Friday! I couldn't believe it. He has been single-handedly keeping this  vendetta he has against the former beauty queen alive since Monday. He really has more than a few screws loose! Doesn't he?  :)
      September 30, 2016 7:51 AM MDT

• How can a potential prez publicly humiliate citizens of the country he's supposed to represent?
    F*** him
    I hate him so much. Hillary may be dishonest, he's pure scum

September 30, 2016 7:55 AM MDT

You know m'dear I've said I have never hated anyone or anything in my life. But if I ever made an exception it would be for Donald J. Trump. The man is despicable by any measure. Those who think otherwise are from a different planet, time, space and race. There is no way I could ever relate to any of them. Hillary was not my choice but she is the only choice I have now.  I just hope Trump whiffs in Debate #2 and doesn't show up for Debate #3! Wouldn't that be loverly? Thank you for your reply GJ! :)                                          
      September 30, 2016 8:16 AM MDT

• I still have this on my Bumper and I'm not taking it off! 

September 30, 2016 8:28 AM MDT

• Wut do who? I dunno. Seem not to gud.
      September 30, 2016 7:25 AM MDT

So it's okay for Hilary to besmirch Trump, but when he fights back, he's the deplorable. Listen to yourself for God's sake. 

I don't care who you support, but play fair!
      September 30, 2016 1:07 PM MDT

We're experiencing the breakdown of society as we speak, and it starts with the corruption in the world governments, heads of state, and the rest of the luminaries that set the standards for the rest to follow.
      December 9, 2016 11:08 PM MST