Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Games » What kind of mom will you be?

What kind of mom will you be?

It's a quiz!  http://www.playbuzz.com/poisonapplecosmetics10/what-kind-of-mom-will-you-be My result: MILF!  You are a hot mama!!! You dropped all your baby weight no problem. Your laugh is infectious and well as a mom you are decent but maybe you need to spend less time in the mirror your son is tired of his friends cracking jokes bout his mama!
Guilty pleasure= Wine Wednesday!

Posted - September 30, 2016

Responses

Ha! 

Me: You are a Dad!

Bet you didn't see that coming did you!
    You guilty pleasure is your wife!

Noop. Definitely didn't see that one coming. Last I checked I wasn't having any third leg. Oh. Did I forget my... Oops. Family room. Question: WHERE IS MY WIFE?! Gah. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 1, 2016 12:20 AM MDT
      October 1, 2016 12:10 AM MDT

Umm yeah I didn't see that coming either lol
      October 1, 2016 12:20 AM MDT

I've never seen myself as a tomboy. Haha.
      October 1, 2016 12:23 AM MDT

• Devoted Mom.Don't forget that your children are not the only ones who matter! You are an individual as well. Spend some money on your self! You are a mother you are magnificent! Treat yourself!You are one of the most amazing moms in the world remember that. Your children love you and other moms respect you. You are brilliant and we love youYour guilty pleasure is Frozen Yogurt!

Hmmmm. Maybe I should check out the fertility clinic. Btw my guilty pleasure is frozen custard.
    Scary part? The pic with the results kinda looks like... Hmmm...

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 2, 2016 7:38 PM MDT
      October 1, 2016 11:35 AM MDT