Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Jobs » Would you choose 1 million dollars or a job with 100,000 dollars of salary/month?

Would you choose 1 million dollars or a job with 100,000 dollars of salary/month?

Posted - October 4, 2016

Responses

It would depend upon the job.
      October 4, 2016 10:02 PM MDT

I'll take the million lump sum now.  I don't want to go back to work right now. 
      October 4, 2016 11:05 PM MDT

What kind of 'job' would pay $100 000 per month? Uh - oh! 

I think would be safer to take the million. 
      October 4, 2016 11:15 PM MDT

Many top musicians get a million dollars + per show.  Springsteen, Madonna, Stones get $2 million per show. 
      October 5, 2016 12:46 PM MDT

I'll take the one million. A job that pays that much has a workload that's worth that salary, lol..... 
      October 4, 2016 11:27 PM MDT

One million is enough.
      October 5, 2016 12:22 AM MDT

• 1 million. I'm simple. All I need is a house, a cat, fireplace and some books. My life will be complete. Just living is good enough for me but it's nice to know I could have some money to just enjoy life. I could do a lot with 1 million.
      October 6, 2016 11:26 AM MDT

I would rather just have peace of mind, a steady job, shelter, food and somebody to love and care for along with somebody to love and care for me. All within the parameters of a free Constitutional Republic where people actually value freedom of speech, critical thinking and their souls. A life of purpose with the emphasis on things that really matter and not the nonsense the media and this satanic element in federal government promulgate. The nonsense and inverse reality which this current tyranny uses to destroy minds, cause chaos and create worry. Truth, honesty and sincerity trumps everything in life. If you don't have truth, honesty, sincerity, character, moral clarity, a sense of humor and soul, you ain't got nothing in life. Don't be a phony, know the true meaning of the word class. In other words, screw globalism, the surveillance state and the drones on phones. 
      October 8, 2016 3:42 PM MDT