Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » What's the most inappropriate thing you ever laughed at?

What's the most inappropriate thing you ever laughed at?

Posted - October 6, 2016

Responses

One time I was watching a TV movie with a bunch of friends in a darkened room.I found the movie boring so I was kind of daydreaming not paying much attention. Then I thought I heard sound of people laughing so I began to pretend laughing too. Wasn't till I looked around and noticed tears running down faces and kleenex that I realized they were crying about such a sad event in the movie.  Oops!
      October 6, 2016 8:11 AM MDT

Don't feel bad.  One time Old Yeller was on TV and my brother started laughing at the end.
      October 6, 2016 8:17 AM MDT

Good movie. Very sad when the kid had to shoot the dog. Sniff sniff.
      October 6, 2016 8:21 AM MDT

• I'm one of those unfortunate people who laugh when they are upset, nervous, or uncomfortable, so I have had way to many to count, but...

My friends mother had died and he asked me to be a pall bearer.
    She was a small woman.
    When we were carrying her casket down the steps of the church, we could feel her body slide down the inside the coffin and thump against end.  
    I was horrified until I started wondering why they didn't use styrafoam peanuts or something to pack her in so she wouldn't roll around in there.  
    I had tears coming dowqn my face and luckily most people thought I was just upset. 
      October 6, 2016 8:22 AM MDT

• I've had a similar experience, not pall bearing but laughing at a funeral. My grandmother's actually. I'm not proud of it but I had no choice.
      October 6, 2016 9:27 AM MDT

• Don't be ashamed. I think most uf us who've attended a funeral had a similar experience. 
    When my dad died, I had a snicker moment at his funeral because I knew he hadn't changed his Will yet and most of his stuff went to my mom rather than his new wife.  I found that really funny
      October 7, 2016 4:38 AM MDT

I was at a funeral and the pallbearers were carrying the casket down the stairs.  Just then the most evil thought popped into my head.  I imagined one of them tripping causing the others to fall down and drop the casket down the stairs and have it bust open at the bottom of the stairs.  I don't know what made me think that but then I had to stifle a case of the giggles.
      October 6, 2016 4:18 PM MDT

• I feel bad for hoping that would happen everytime I see a casket being carried 

October 7, 2016 4:34 AM MDT

Oh my, the list is long...........................;)
      October 6, 2016 2:30 PM MDT