Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did Trump just hand Hillary a present here before their debate this Sunday?

Did Trump just hand Hillary a present here before their debate this Sunday?

Wow! What a gift! To have a video with Trump's face and words demeaning women and bragging about it, will be fresh on the public's minds. That's a 'UGE present! 

Posted - October 8, 2016

Responses

I think the big present will be tomorrow during the debate. Trump is going to go ballistic. Cheers and happy weekend!
      October 8, 2016 11:07 AM MDT

Bread and circuses. :-)
      October 8, 2016 1:49 PM MDT

Yes, and I am sure Hillary is licking her chops waiting for tomorrow.
      October 8, 2016 12:09 PM MDT

I'm sure it will be entertaining but I have no respect for either one.
      October 8, 2016 12:12 PM MDT

I've already voted and I don't think there are many who are going to change their minds because of a debate.  People are making a big deal of guy talk that is not unusual.  Women are acting like they have never heard of such talk.  I don't know where they came from or grew up, but I led a fairly sheltered childhood but knew that guys talked like that when no women were around.  That conversation was private between a couple of guys.  But the herd will let the mainstream media make this into something perverted.  It isn't.  Just because a young man thinks he's a stud (they all do) and talks about it in private is not a character flaw. 
      October 8, 2016 12:29 PM MDT

Trump has been trying to throw the election ever since he first entered the contest, only his supporters are too intellectually bereft to realize/accept it.

Trump is a democratic spoiler. He always has been.  He's Ross Perot 2.0  He never had any serious designs on the Whitehouse.  His job was to gut the repugnican party, and he's jolly well done it!
      October 8, 2016 1:48 PM MDT

• If you think an egomaniac like Trump would voluntarily expose himself to the sh*t storm of running for office in order to deliberately lose, you really don't understand him at all. That man is a winner. He has too much pride to be a loser. What could possibly be in it for him? Hillary couldn't pay him enough. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 9, 2016 4:32 AM MDT
      October 9, 2016 4:30 AM MDT

Good question.

I imagine (meaning I do not nor could I have any way to know) that he's been offered the deal he couldn't refuse.

You're right about one thing, though: I do not understand Trump.  I do not understand how a man who has been such a successful financial strategist could do and say such outrageously stupid things.  If he's NOT trying to throw the election, then he is SERIOUSLY mentally ill.

...And his candidacy, at least initially, might have had something to do with this:

October 9, 2016 4:35 AM MDT

Man,he didn't even *smile*
      October 10, 2016 10:55 PM MDT

Normally,yes,it would be be a major and mortal mistake to hear such coarse gibberish fromPresidential aspirat  but T a rump supporters seem not to care what he says or does
      October 8, 2016 8:28 PM MDT

Correct.  They don't care because they don't support him on account of his intellectual prowess, his sense of decorum, his stand on the issues, etc.  They only care that he is not a member of the statist quo.
      October 9, 2016 4:38 AM MDT

• Trump is just an alpha male who likes to chase hot girls. (News flash: 95% of successful men are that personality type. Lust is the primary motivating force in men. Less horny men are usually not motivated enough to reach the top.) It was crass, there is no denying it, but it's of no real significance.

Hillary Clinton is a psychopath who got a man acquitted for raping a 12 year old girl and laughed about it. Hillary Clinton intimidated Bill's mistresses and rape victims to keep them quiet. She is the REAL abuser and an enabler of abuse.

If Hillary has any sense she won't try to make the election about morality. Anyone can beat her on that score. If she goes there, she's just putting a spotlight on Bill's affairs, her own bisexual affairs, her vicious intimidation of women etc etc.
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 9, 2016 4:39 AM MDT
      October 9, 2016 4:11 AM MDT

Hillary is a lawyer. Guess who lawyers defend? They defend everybody, including criminals. It's not up to them to decide who is guilty or not. That is the reason they go to court. We have a justice system. Do you have proof of Hillary's affairs? Politicians have never been judged on their affairs, or JFK would never have been president, and many others. 

Plus don't compare Hillary to what Trump has already said. It is like comparing a stream to an ocean. Trump has brought it on himself to get free publicity for his campaign. His base remains faithful. 
      October 9, 2016 1:26 PM MDT

My biggest complaint against Hillary (apart from her stand on the issues, of course) is the fact that she enabled her husband's abuse of women going back at least 30 years.  Worse than that, she actively sought to destroy any/all women who were courageous enough to call him on his misogyny.

And all this comes from a woman who has repeatedly intoned "all rape accusers should be believed."

A heaping helping of hypocrisy, anyone?
      October 9, 2016 4:13 PM MDT