Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Can we just agree that this most amazing feeling after a long day is just taking your bra off?

Can we just agree that this most amazing feeling after a long day is just taking your bra off?

It's the first thing I do when I come home, and it is the best feeling ever.

Posted - October 8, 2016

Responses

There's a group for that: http://www.answermug.com/group/i-hate-my-bra
    But you have to join the adult network first: http://www.answermug.com/pages/adult 
      October 8, 2016 7:10 PM MDT

• Oh thank you
      October 8, 2016 7:14 PM MDT

Hi, JA. I'm confused about why "I hate my bra" is "adult", but groups like "pro-spanking parents" and "co-sleeping families" are not! I can't imagine how hating one's bra (who doesn't??) can be twisted into something "adult" in nature, like BDSM fantasies involving children (as we both know that many of the pro-spanking stories allude to).

Would you consider putting those into the adult section? I know I'm not the only mugger who is offended by stories that mingle children with BDSM fantasies. I can't imagine that bra-hating could offend anyone (except maybe men who want us to do whatever it takes to keep them perky, hehe). Think about it, and thanks again for all you're doing to improve the site. The notification system is awesome!! : )
      October 12, 2016 9:14 PM MDT

In our culture now the breast is classify as sex  object. In year past it was not. Women use to be allowed in to public breastfeed their infant but how you can not. The co-sleeping together is not sexually families and pro-spanking is non sexually activity. The same goes with family nudists as long their is no sexually activities. There been a lot of studies how women get sexually aroused with breast and breastfeeding. On most jobs you must wear a bra, and underwear pants. 

On Answer Mug you not allow to put nudists pictures. Many of them are copyright, & pictures which were take without the person knowing it. The main reason why we do not allow nudists picture of the human body as being art is that others claim they have the same right to put their nude pictures on Answer Mug but they are sexually. The is a fine line her. So the management of Answer Mug just do not allow any nude picture for any group. The main reason that Nudists has been put in the adult group is because comments may have a sexually tone to it. 

It our job as mature adults to protect the teenagers on Answer Mug. I am thankful they do not have a group of their own. They do not need a group of their own. This removes sex pervert trying to hookup with a teenager. Teenagers need 200 percent of our support in a positive way not a negative way. Taking liberty with a minor is a crime. Co-sleeping, pro-spanking has nothing to do with sex. I will be putting a group on here a long with co-sleeping is co-shower/bath. Co-shower/bath is not a sexually activities in families. Just Asking and me be glad to help you with this. Just Asking put  a group call I Love Swimming, I will be share things on this group. She beat me to it. I taking it away from her. Just Joking. The Swimming group is a non sexually activities.

The biggest junk that 
    destroy Experience Project was the high level of Sexually activities that was going on. That included Human Trafficking. Answer Mug is going to be a heath safe place for teens and adults to come and get support and share their experience. We are here to grow and learn. We are not going to have Answer Mug Sex Social Media.    

Co-spanking can become a sexually issues if not done correct. Strip a child in front of others in exploring their genitals can get you put on the National Sex Defender List. Spanking is a person matter between a child and their parents. When you correct a child or children you do it privately.  Children do not need to have their pants pull down for a spanking.                                                               

This post was edited by BlueJay at October 12, 2016 9:59 PM MDT
      October 12, 2016 9:38 PM MDT

BlueJay is spot on. A lot of it has to do with how the members use the group. I was just having a conversation with the ladies in the Awesome Lesbians group about what designation they should have. By and large, they're just a group of women supporting each other. It's not really a dirty group, per say, but if sex comes up, they don't want to have to leave the group to continue the discussion. At the same time, they also want to be able to encourage minors to be comfortable coming out or whatever- to be supportive of the LGBT community as a whole, including younger Muggers. So, I directed them to Colors of the Rainbow, our all ages LGBT group. Many of them have decided to have dual membership in the groups, so they can have their own escape area where they can let their hair down, as well as area where they can feel like they're connecting with the greater community.

The bra group started getting sexual, so it had to be classified as an adult group. As for the spanking groups, I did classify all but the pro-spanking parents group as an adult group and I put a notice up for those who venture over there that they should look elsewhere if they're looking for fetish-type stuff. If I see anything that indicates it's being used as a fetish group, I'll pose it to the members of it and see what they want to do- cool it off or get reclassified. As it stands now, it appears that the one spanking group left in the main area is indeed real parents discussing parenting issues. So, it wouldn't be right to reclassify that one given how it is presently acting. These things are fluid, though.

Also, you can hide things from your feed with filtering. Next time you see it come up, hover over the right side of the activity. One option will be to hide the content and the other will be to hide the member who is posting. Your filter remembers who and what you hide, so you can set it and forget it. Anything or anyone who doesn't interest you can be hidden. You can also build a custom feed and only add the people and things you want to see, so nothing sneaks up on you.

October 12, 2016 10:10 PM MDT

Since our previous conversation about the "spanking parents" group, I decided it was best to just not look at it. If you've weeded out the fetishists, that's awesome, and even though I generally disagree with physically punishing children, I accept that it can be done in a way that isn't illegal or necessarily extremely harmful. And most definitely it isn't a sexual thing for most parents who choose that course. In no way did I mean to imply that. I would say the same about the "co-sleeping families" group, I think that's become extremely common these days, except that if you're reading about people sleeping nude with their teen-aged children... well, I think we can all agree that it SOUNDS incestuous.

I wasn't aware that you'd opened up the site to minors at all. There are many former EP members who likely would have advised against admitting children to the site. When I joined, it was already open to children, but everyone talked about how it went downhill fast once the kids were allowed to join. I think that most people thought that because of their childishness and immaturity, but some of us looked past that, and were more concerned with the number of predators who flocked there.

Thanks for explaining about the bra group. I guess maybe Bluejay is correct that some people can turn ANYTHING into something sexual. I just can't imagine it, I guess because I am NOT one of the "majority of women who think sexually all of the time" (something that Bluejay wrote on a thread about a woman accusing someone of sexual harassment, which he has since deleted).

You're amazing, in case no one's told you today! Thanks for all you do for us here! :)
      October 13, 2016 8:04 PM MDT

Thank you. :)

Feel free to use that report button or the feedback tab if you run into anything that isn't how it should be. When stuff comes in via report, I just follow up with it and take  action if it's warranted. The feedback opens it up as an ongoing dialogue, so you'll get some kind of response back.

We don't tend to attract kids because of the type of content we have. IMO, most of the people here are well educated, or at the very least, thinkers. That scares away a lot of adults as it is. lol I actually saw someone complain on another site that our answers were too long. Meh. But yeah, we've allowed kids on the site for years. At first, it was ages 16 and up and then we lowered it to 14. We don't have many young people here, but the ones who are tend to be very mature and inquisitive. I do investigate allegations of predatory behavior and report it to the authorities if I believe it's happening. Kids who start to behave a little too adult-like get a "mom" letter from me as well. At least that's how it's handled now, but as we grow, it'll obviously require more vigilance from the general community to make sure none of the darker stuff is sneaking in. 
      October 13, 2016 9:01 PM MDT

Now that I'm thinking about it, it may have been another site that is 18+. Obviously, you're doing something right, because I wouldn't have suspected there are kids on here. Not that I mind kids, I love them, but the other site was absolutely no place for them! Made me sooooo thankful that mine are grown, that's for sure!

Hope you have a great weekend, and can find a little bit of time to step away from the keyboard! : )
      October 14, 2016 8:25 PM MDT

When I found out that Just Asking move the Nudists Group over to the Adult side that I was somewhat  trouble with that. I do not what that group to become sexually. Before we move to the next site that I have a complete copy of that group and all the comments and question and answer. Honestly some of it was sexually. Many people just do nudists recreation but there are others who does it for other reason other than just to be naked. Just Asking did do it right by moving it over to adult side. This why parents and children who practices nudists life need to be careful with who and where. 

On the general side I will be putting blogs up about parents and children who does nudists at home and give them tips and safe of it. It will be non sexually. It will be under the Parent Group. I do not what to see what happen to Experience Project happen here. 

All teenagers age 14 and up are allow on Answer Mug. They need to be mix in with adults so we can protect them for sex perverts. So when teenagers post things on Answer Mug. It need to be post as if you have all ready did this in the past, not present tense. For example: When I was in middle school and the rest of your story. See you not define your self as a teenager. 

We all need to work together to build Answer Mug in healthy way. This post was edited by BlueJay at October 13, 2016 9:24 PM MDT
      October 13, 2016 8:11 PM MDT

If you have one that fits correctly, you won't need to wait to feel that way.  You will feel that way all day and won't care if you take it off.

Get fitted properly for a good bra.  It is a good investment in posture and comfort and positive energy.  Get a massage too.  Good for your back muscles.
      October 8, 2016 7:12 PM MDT

• Thank you. I totally will.
      October 8, 2016 7:15 PM MDT

You are so passionate about this feeling, you gotta, you just gotta!!!
      October 8, 2016 7:22 PM MDT

Guess I'll take your word for it, lol.
      October 10, 2016 1:27 PM MDT

• "Makes sense to me!"

October 10, 2016 1:41 PM MDT

You have my permission to take your bra off. I know it does not feel all that cool. It grab you breast and push it up to the chest. Yes it so much more fun to be with out a bra. The freedom you have. Let turn the coin over. That why we males do like to wear underwear pants. We love to be free also. 
      October 12, 2016 9:18 PM MDT