Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » How do you "Like" someone's answer and respond to that answer instead of the initial question?

How do you "Like" someone's answer and respond to that answer instead of the initial question?

Posted - October 11, 2016

Responses

You can tell on SapphicHeart's first response that I already liked it because it gives the unlike option. 
      October 11, 2016 4:14 PM MDT

I should add that you won't have the edit or delete options unless the post is yours. That's my admin juju showing. Sorry. :o
      October 11, 2016 4:15 PM MDT

• Just a thought re the hand drawn circles above .... Not that there's anything wrong with them :) ... There's a free app called portable apps for windows ... You can use them from a USB stick if you wish, they don't have to be installed on a computer ... One of the portable apps is called pic pick and it's brilliant for taking screenshots of smaller areas, adding notes, drawing circles boxes and arrows etc ... I use it all the time in my profession and can't sing it's praises enough ... And it's a freebie too This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 11, 2016 5:30 PM MDT
      October 11, 2016 4:28 PM MDT

I almost never need to do that. I have a nicer app that draws things, but I didn't feel like opening it. I'm supposed to be working my real job right now. O_o You don't see me here.
      October 11, 2016 4:35 PM MDT

Thanks!  I was looking at the thumbs up on the far right and the dialogue baloon on the far left.
      October 11, 2016 6:56 PM MDT

• See who?
    :)
      October 11, 2016 4:36 PM MDT