Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Can we talk about something other than politics for once? Like this nice weather we're having across the southern US!

Can we talk about something other than politics for once? Like this nice weather we're having across the southern US!

After Matthew dissipated we're just getting some really nice, temperate weather down here. I think there's a high-pressure system sitting over us now, with warmer temperatures--but not too warm. 

Posted - October 11, 2016

Responses

• When I see weather like that, I just wanna kiss it.  I'm automatically attracted to weather like that, like a magnet.  I just start kissing it; I don't even wait.  When you're rich you can just grab weather like that by the p****, and it lets you.

I was a republican when I made the above comments, but I'm not now so it's okay.  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 11, 2016 8:56 PM MDT
      October 11, 2016 8:04 PM MDT

Oh god x'D You made me literally LOL xD
      October 11, 2016 8:14 PM MDT

When I was reading that I was thinking "I've heard something like this before."  ;)
      October 11, 2016 8:56 PM MDT

• What's so nice about it?

The sun has been out almost everyday here in NH and we're in a drought. My well ran dry 3 weeks ago and I've been living off of barrels of water. 

We need rain soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad
      October 11, 2016 8:58 PM MDT

• YES!  Please anything other than the election and its participants!
      October 11, 2016 9:15 PM MDT