Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Does anyone else hate fireworks as much as I do?

Does anyone else hate fireworks as much as I do?

it steals my quiet times at night, it steals my sleep when i need it, and its worse if i get a headache, like who wants to listen to it then. also, theres construction going on a block from where i live and they start early in the moring, and i have school to go to so thats bad enough but when im forced to stay up as well, i find that unfair.  Im so glad the 4th will be over soon, i also hate the 4th cause i flew to my mother's funeral that day and dont need to be reminded of that all night every night. and forget about reporting it, they just do it anyways. Ive always had something wrong with my jaw and if i get too tired and start yawning that can get painful which is why i want my sleep, plus i dont enjoy being startled by them either. im almost glad theres less nighttime hours in the summer or id be hearing it even more

Posted - July 1, 2016

Responses

I really don't care for them.
      July 1, 2016 10:15 PM MDT

Awwww......Pearl, they just last about 30 min..........oh I guess you are speaking of the ones in your neighborhood?  I am in the country so I only get some on the south side of me, and they usually don't last but a few min. but I guess if you are in town it could be worse, however, I am suprised they are even allowed in town? Just one time per year?

July 1, 2016 10:44 PM MDT

Geez, whaaa whaaaa whaaaaa, it's one night a year, deal with it!  If that's all you have to whine about, you're in good shape, for Christ sake, lol.

July 2, 2016 12:28 AM MDT