Active Now

Shuhak
Element 99
Spunky
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Would you choose to keep your job or your integrity if you had to make a choice? Why?

Would you choose to keep your job or your integrity if you had to make a choice? Why?

You can get other jobs. Once you lose your integrity it can never be replaced.  Why would you hang to what there are many of and give up something priceless and irreplaceable?

Posted - October 12, 2016

Responses

I'd sooner give up my job than my integrity. My integrity is super important to me. 

I always put it this way: "I may have failed miserably, but I'd rather take an honest failure than a dishonest success." 
      October 12, 2016 7:13 AM MDT

I completely and unequivocally agree with thee ISS. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      November 3, 2016 4:59 AM MDT
  • D&D

What do you mean integrity? Sometimes you sacrifice integrity for the greater good.
      October 12, 2016 7:27 AM MDT

• For many people around the world and here (US), integrity is a luxury they cannot afford. For them survival and the people that depend on them mean more than dignity. Anybody who truly believes otherwise, should be grateful for his good life.
      October 12, 2016 12:38 PM MDT