Active Now

Thebigd
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Have you ever had a funny incident occur at a wedding you have attended?

Have you ever had a funny incident occur at a wedding you have attended?

My 3 Y/O daughter was a flower girl and during the ceremony she turned around an said "Daddy, I have to pee.". The whole crowd was laughing.

Posted - October 12, 2016

Responses

My friend Ross accidentally called his fiancee "Rachael" instead of "Emily". Boy did that lead to series of humorous events.
      October 12, 2016 3:57 PM MDT

I imagine it may have caused some other problems on their wedding night.
      October 12, 2016 4:01 PM MDT

Oh that's awful.............for both of them. 
      October 12, 2016 8:43 PM MDT

• To me weddings are about humanity between two people ... I think you're daughters need to pee expressed it admirably if that makes sense ... The ceremony is just that, a ceremony ... It's the people behind the ceremony that are important ... Them and their needs ... I love the story... Thanks for sharing This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 14, 2016 5:04 AM MDT
      October 12, 2016 4:13 PM MDT

Thanks...I will never forget it.
      October 14, 2016 5:05 AM MDT

Not on the wedding but at the reception, I had *horrible* gas and it was debilitating, and that caused my whole family to have to care for me and I sort of slightly ruined the reception for my family :P Was when I was 12 or younger I think. 
      October 12, 2016 6:47 PM MDT

I saw a bridesmaid fall on the step up to the podium.  I was thankful she was in a full length dress (for her sake).  When she stood up the flower she was holding was petal-free.  She just kept holding the empty stem in the position she was supposed to.  I'm still laughing.  She did it with a straight face.  How?  I would have laughed through the rest of the ceremony, just like I did from my seat. 
      October 12, 2016 8:48 PM MDT

When responding to the question 'who gives this bride...', the bride's father said 'my mother and I do'.  His wife corrected him.
      October 13, 2016 1:25 AM MDT