Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » How are Millenials totally going to crush the future?

How are Millenials totally going to crush the future?

#KrushDaFooture

Posted - October 12, 2016

Responses

I do not believe that anybody has the ability to do that, unless it might be Russia.
      October 12, 2016 7:04 PM MDT

• No, you know, totally *crush* it! Like, *crush* it!
      October 12, 2016 7:07 PM MDT

You don't think that Russia has the ability to *Crush Us*, or maybe there is another way to describe *Crush*?
      October 12, 2016 7:13 PM MDT

• Yeah, like totally *crush* it! Epic!
      October 12, 2016 7:23 PM MDT

Howling now Mr. B.  Like epic! 

OK.  I think I have it now. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at October 12, 2016 8:25 PM MDT
      October 12, 2016 8:25 PM MDT

By teaching us the power of global enslavement, group thought and embracing the safe cozy feeling the surveillance state and the indoctrination device known as the internet can give another human being. Becoming a drone devoid of any facts, truth, emotion or knowledge of history, basic math and critical thinking is a wonderful part of the evolutionary process. Being able to click things on a screen, having facebook and twitter consume your life is bliss. Convenience, self-pleasure, moral relativism and willful ignorance is what every human being should strive for. Don't dare ever question any of this, you will be labeled a complainer, truth is a menace and logic is an enemy. If you have a question or problem just google it. Oh wait, time for another selfie, taking pictures of myself every day is great.... This post was edited by peaceofmind50 at October 22, 2016 7:28 AM MDT
      October 22, 2016 7:26 AM MDT