Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Politics » How did the two worst candidates, probably in all presidential election history, end up as our top runners?

How did the two worst candidates, probably in all presidential election history, end up as our top runners?

Either way we are screwed. These two have closets so full of garbage, it all reeks of the lowest of scum. 

Posted - October 13, 2016

Responses

Hello C:

I don't like 'em either..  But ONE of 'em, at least, UNDERSTANDS how government works.  I think we should elect her/him. 

excon
      October 13, 2016 6:35 AM MDT

• You're right, it's going to happen, we might as well face it and do our part to better. 
      October 13, 2016 6:50 AM MDT

• Who in their right mind would EVER want to be President???  That's probably why ... 
      October 13, 2016 8:52 AM MDT

i wondered if what people are saying about them is even true in the first place or if people are just spreading rumors
      October 16, 2016 9:42 PM MDT

You are biased and making little sense.  EIther way?  Are you even trying to be serious here?  There is no comparison.   I don't care what you think Hillary did or does, she will be a more than adequate President and trump is no president at all, he is a criminal and a thug.   Don't compare the two.  Please.   At LEAST she is competent and smart.  She is NOT Mike Pence and she is no TRUMP.
      October 16, 2016 10:14 PM MDT