Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Can someone get this "private page" business removed? There are several groups I belonged to before the changeovers that I can't get into.

Can someone get this "private page" business removed? There are several groups I belonged to before the changeovers that I can't get into.

Posted - October 14, 2016

Responses

Who the heck are YOU?

Where did you come from?   No wonder we don't see you, you are in those private clubs. 
      October 14, 2016 3:59 PM MDT

Who are YOU? I have been on here for several months - long before the changes and now private pages on my groups. I am not the only one - another friend who I asked told me he has the same problems. We can't be the only two this is happening with.

I am not in ANY of the private scenarios. Please, someone who can - get these removed.
      October 14, 2016 4:09 PM MDT

Hi Mary, I was just commenting on the fact that I never saw you before.    Just being funny.
      October 14, 2016 4:17 PM MDT

I understand now - but I have been on answerMug since my friend from EP migrated when they closed (several months before they did) and he asked me to join him and a couple of other friends before I had no way to communicate with him. I agreed and followed him.

Back to my problem - I signed in a few minutes ago and saw in my inbox I had three "likes your post", but even though I have a person (another old EPer) who likes my posts, answerMug acknowledged he wanted me as a friend, but anything he wants to tell me about, it is prefaced from answerMug instead of coming directly from him. Is this another of the new changes? Thanks in advance.
      October 15, 2016 4:26 PM MDT

• @Sharonna: I sure miss all the cool profile pics you would use. Is the mug look a new thing for you now? Maybe that is part of the private club?
      October 14, 2016 6:39 PM MDT

Did you sign up for the Adult Network?
      October 14, 2016 4:00 PM MDT

No. I didn't before and I didn't now. I just want back "in" to those sites I was able to access before the changes were made!
      October 14, 2016 4:03 PM MDT

That's one of the things that changed. It's described inside the FAQ. But I see JA already helped you manually.
      October 14, 2016 4:08 PM MDT

There were instructions on the private page telling you how to remedy it by signing up for the adult network. However, I have manually added you to it, so you should have access to all the groups now. Please email me if you continue to have issues. 
      October 14, 2016 4:05 PM MDT