Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Are the Clintons, or the Democrats for that matter, above finding and paying women to tell of sexual harassment by Trump?

Are the Clintons, or the Democrats for that matter, above finding and paying women to tell of sexual harassment by Trump?

Do you think some of these stories are fabrications?

Posted - October 15, 2016

Responses

I'm pretty sure they don't have to look very far at all to dig up true garbage on that piece of trash.    I could care less about his sexual liasons.  I care about  every stupid utterance from his own mouth about what he is going to do as President.  Forget the sex. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 15, 2016 11:10 PM MDT
      October 15, 2016 11:09 PM MDT

None of them are above anything.

Ha!  Does a cow moo?
      October 16, 2016 12:21 AM MDT

I don't think the Clintons are above anything.
      October 16, 2016 6:03 AM MDT

Hello Cal:

Nahhh...  The Democrats suck too..  But, I'm curious...  If you've paid attention, these claims are CONSISTENT with the Donald we know..  To DENY them is to pretend he's NOT what we all know him to be.

excon
      October 16, 2016 6:20 AM MDT

I think they are very capable of doing that because they have proven over and over again that they will do anything to stay in power! Hillary is the most abusive woman on the planet to the people who work for her! It shows what kind of character she has! I dont put anything past her at all! They talk about donald trump not have the temperament for being president but i say that about hillary also!
      October 16, 2016 10:18 AM MDT

Some are certainly fabrications that are being disproven but I do not know about all.
      October 17, 2016 9:43 AM MDT

Bill Clinton wouldn't do that. If he paid a woman to say that she had sex with him he would actually want to have received that "service" from her.

But for the rest of them . . . hell yes. Remember Harry Reid made the very false accusation that Mitt Romney hadn't paid his taxes for the last decade. So if they'll do that . . . This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at October 17, 2016 10:32 AM MDT
      October 17, 2016 10:30 AM MDT