Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » NC Republican office bombed. Why is it that Trump supporters get accused of violence when evidence shows otherwise?

NC Republican office bombed. Why is it that Trump supporters get accused of violence when evidence shows otherwise?

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-virgin-us&hl=en-US&oe=utf-8&safe=images&q=nc+republican+bombed&source=browser-type&qsubts=1476655840055

Posted - October 16, 2016

Responses

didnt know it got bombed
      October 16, 2016 6:20 PM MDT

Yes it was last night.
      October 16, 2016 6:33 PM MDT

Because the new world order global tyranny must be advanced. Reality and truth are now inverse in a world run by the most evil politicians and the most corrupt state media ever to exist. Fox news is becoming a joke as well with the exception of Hannity and Dobbs. People like to laugh at Alex Jones but he is the closest thing to truth as you are going to get today. He is only guy in earnest covering the wiki leaks stuff by the minute. Wake up, you live in a post Constitutional tyranny thanks to the last four presidents and their sycophants in the media, judicial and legislative branches of federal government.

Reality and truth do not exist anymore. Hillary Clinton is the most vile and corrupt human being to ever run for the presidency with the exception maybe of Obama. Trump gives us a ten percent chance of slowing down this destruction of the US middle class. I rather gamble on a ten percent chance than the zero percent chance Clinton ensures. I guess you haven't heard the FBI is in full revolt against Comey, the treason going on in the US government stinks to high heavens....I guess you haven't heard the million other things going on in the Clinton wiki leaks emails, it is frightening, yet we "see" the media in full camouflage mode with Trump and he plays along with them. I mean you have to be pretty dense to not see the selective outrage and the so called prioritization of the state run media. God help us all....

Memo to the media, bring another Trump so called "woman" into the spotlight before Wednesday's debate on cue, the drones will eat this all up as Russian citizens prepare for nuclear war with bunker drills. Oh right Fox news, Cnn etc. do not cover this stuff, just that crazy Alex Jones...Syria that is just a minor blunder by Barry and Hillary, oh boy America is indeed gone... This post was edited by peaceofmind50 at October 17, 2016 1:27 AM MDT
      October 16, 2016 6:38 PM MDT

Because there's been a war between the Trump campaign and the GOP, and the prime suspect at this point is a disgruntled Trump supporter, most likely someone who has written long-winded letters or e-mails to GOP candidates and who is angry at the GOP for refusing to fully support Donald Trump. 
      October 16, 2016 7:10 PM MDT

• It was bombed with the words:
    "Nazi Republicans get out of town or else"
    The only people that I know who throw the word Hitler and Nazi's around that loosely is the left so it's probably not a Trump supporter. After all so far it's been the Bernie and Hillary supporters behind the many faces of protests where they burn buildings and attack bystanders. That isn't like Trump supporters motives at all and I'm about observations.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 16, 2016 10:34 PM MDT
      October 16, 2016 10:27 PM MDT