Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Donald J. Trump, sexually perverted dirty old man, is the best incentive for Dems to vote. Will you?

Donald J. Trump, sexually perverted dirty old man, is the best incentive for Dems to vote. Will you?

Posted - October 17, 2016

Responses

I don't really care how the President gets his or her delights. All I care about is how well they execute their Constitutional duties.

If you were really concerned about the sexual proclivities of people you wouldn't engage with quite a few that frequent this very WEB site.
      October 17, 2016 10:21 AM MDT

Does that make ANY sense?  If you have no moral compass you cannot lead a nation.  This is not about sexual delights.  This is about perversion.  Look it up.  Per-VER-sion.

Do you seriously think that any of these creatures that like to get on here and discuss their weird sex fantasies are people  I would care to vote for?  For ANY reason?   Much less leading our country?  It speaks volumes of stupid choices and incorrect ways to publish them.    Keep it to yourself in your own bedroom.  Don't go announcing it to the public who is deciding on your next public office.

I think Clinton was a total insane, out of control idiot to put our nation and himself in that kind of position when he did that Monica Lewinsky nonsense.   There is no excuse except what the Republicans tried to do about it afterwards.   They made it so much worse, did not care about the country at all and just wanted to gain fame by defaming a self-made victim, namely Bill C.

But to vote Trump?  This is sinking lower than we have ever sunk, and not only because of his lurid sexual remarks.  It is EVERYTHING about the man.  He may be a pervert or not.  At this point it doesn't matter, but not because I would vote for him anyway, it is because there is NO way I would vote for that unconscionable idiot if he was a monk or only had sex to procreate.   He has no ability to be President.  He doesn't know the job.  Period.   He has little skill except as a carnival barker.

Clinton knew how to address and respect the public as a rule.  He was always a leader first until his behaviors spilled over into his public persona.   He at least had the decency to be ashamed of it.  I think he even got some help.   He may be a much better person now.  Also, he still managed to run the country before during and after this mess he caused. 

But Trump?  He has no idea.   He is a sociopath supreme and doesn't have the class to even recognize pig behavior when he is in action.   Which is every day for him. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 17, 2016 10:41 AM MDT
      October 17, 2016 10:23 AM MDT

Well said!
      October 17, 2016 10:41 AM MDT

Any yet, those very people on this site, the ones that are sexually perverse by their own admission, are the ones lobbying so hard against Trump and so hard for Clinton. That speaks all that I need to know about the subject and the very obvious double standards people like you maintain.
      October 17, 2016 10:56 AM MDT

I will absolutely vote to keep this man from winning.  I have many friends that say they don't really like either candidate or that they want to vote for an independent candidate.  I gently remind them that they don't have to be in love with Hillary, but if they dislike Trump more, they really need to put their vote with her.  Not voting or voting independently could put Trump in office and a lot of people I know would be very upset if that happened.

This post was edited by PeaPod is just popping by at October 18, 2016 3:17 AM MDT
      October 17, 2016 10:39 AM MDT

Exactamundo my friend! Precisely! The suspense is dam* near killing me though. I'm not a patient person PeaPod. I want to KNOW and I want to KNOW NOW! I sound just like that selfish spoiled little girl in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. You know the one who stamps her foot and tells her daddy that she wants "it" (whatever it is) and she wants it NOW.  Only a few more weeks to go. Hope we make it through and come out whole on the other side. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      October 18, 2016 3:14 AM MDT

I will,I always do even if I have to use a HEPA filter in the booth.
    In 2012,Hurricane Sandy knocked out all the power in this area,so I voted with a beard that resembled a man on a Himalayan climb annd as there was no hot water,the other people at the election center may have wished they had a HEPA filter,too :O
    But I voted!
      October 17, 2016 10:56 PM MDT

EXCELLENT m'dear! Most excellent! So you were face-to-face with Sandy then and survived. I'm very glad about that. I hope  to he** we the people survive this election. I am seriously worried.  Thank you for your reply bookerdana and Happy Tuesday! :)
      October 18, 2016 3:16 AM MDT

THANKS! :)
    Hope your Tuesday was great as well
      October 19, 2016 11:39 PM MDT

I'm sure it was bookerdana. Every day is a good day for me. I hope it is for thee as well! Happy Thursday! :)
      November 3, 2016 5:12 AM MDT