Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » To Trump supporters. Your Loony Tunes guy plans to "win" by extortion. He accepts the out come ONLY IF HE WINS. Are you OK with that?

To Trump supporters. Your Loony Tunes guy plans to "win" by extortion. He accepts the out come ONLY IF HE WINS. Are you OK with that?

How proud are you of the person whom you are going to go to the mat for? Enablers/justifiers/apologists. Imagine how you are going to explain this to your kids unless you have already brainwashed them and they're beyond hope.  Oh My God. Oh my God. Oh my God. :(

Posted - October 20, 2016

Responses

What you can't take a joke.......the real problem is neither are acceptable and we are in trouble as a nation regardless of who wins, I truly hope it's up to the House and that could be anyone but Clinton or Trump 
      October 20, 2016 12:36 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply Jen. So he didn't mean it then? He was "joking folks, believe me"?  :(
      October 21, 2016 2:46 AM MDT

He should know better too. Why should he think that tact work for him if it didn't work for Al Gore?

But on the other hand can we PLEASE wait until the polls close and see what actually happens before we jump to any conclusions about who's going to do what AFTER the outcome? This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at October 20, 2016 12:48 PM MDT
      October 20, 2016 12:46 PM MDT

Can you believe there ARE still Trump supporters?  Can you believe THAT?   It boggles my mind. 
      October 20, 2016 1:34 PM MDT