Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Do you think God did something supernatural to make sure i got employed?

Do you think God did something supernatural to make sure i got employed?

I havent been able to get employed in almost 5 yrs, i had to leave a job cause of hip implants and a knee surgery, so i couldnt just do walk around jobs cause my knee is bad, ive had a couple of jobs not work out, I couldnt get ssi or even welfare money except for foodstamps and medicaid, i do have hud which helps a lot. I was literally living with no income for yrs at a time. I got to the point where I went back to school just to live on financial aid. Last wk someone from teletech called me , they had my number from applications i had filled out with them before. I told them I wasnt sure I could work there cause i didnt do that good on the assessments so thats why they hadnt hired me before. the girl I talked to said that they took the assessment requirement for the job out and asked me to come in for an interview the next day, I went and they hired me, what I find ironic is that someone upstairs changed the rules specifically for me so id get employed, thats just so weird, ive never had that happen before. and yes i decided to take the job, and i start training in a couple of wks, i did need sit down work too, im going to finish the semester, one of my classes is online and the other one will be almost over by the time training starts so i told my teacher i might have to skip a couple of days but i could still turn in homework online. anyone ever have that happen where the rules changed and then that gives you the chance to work there? made me wonder what god did behind the scene sometimes.

Posted - October 20, 2016

Responses

I wouldn't be surprised.  I've had similar things happen.
      October 20, 2016 10:37 PM MDT

what kinds of similar stuff?
      October 21, 2016 9:35 AM MDT

that's how it 
    works sometimes
    Sweet Huh?
      October 20, 2016 11:26 PM MDT

i think so too
      October 21, 2016 9:36 AM MDT

Prayer is a powerful thing, so yes, I consider that it's more than likely God had a hand in this blessing.  Just remember to give thanks/credit where it's due.
      October 21, 2016 3:03 AM MDT

• Congratulations. Work well, and may you make glorious progress.
      October 21, 2016 11:22 AM MDT

I'm thrilled for you.  I know you have wanted this for a long time.  Perhaps this resulted from divine intervention or perhaps an audit or review got someone's attention.  Now that you will be employed which all by itself is a happy thing, I hope that you enjoy the job.  :)
      October 21, 2016 12:52 PM MDT

thats interesting what you said about an audit or review, they somehow decided to do away with assessment, i wondered if they told the people in hr to contact people that have flunked the assessment and to give them a chance, makes me wonder cause i really havent heard from them in months and wasnt expecting to
      October 22, 2016 7:50 PM MDT

God knows your needs and he provides. Just as he provides for the birds in heaven, and clothes the beautiful flowers that are here today and thrown into the oven tomorrow, so will God  help provide for our basic needs. (Matthew 6:25-34) This post was edited by Autumnleaves at October 21, 2016 6:28 PM MDT
      October 21, 2016 4:48 PM MDT

i know, thats why i never worry about being out of work but it wouldve been nice to have had money around
      October 22, 2016 7:51 PM MDT