Discussion » Questions » Communication » Can I possibly get all those adult groups off my profile? I have no interest in them - now or ever.

Can I possibly get all those adult groups off my profile? I have no interest in them - now or ever.

Posted - October 21, 2016

Responses

Leave the Adult Network. 
      October 21, 2016 9:40 AM MDT

• If you are a member of the Adult Network, you will get posts from ALL the groups in that network. I had to unjoin it because I din't want to see some of that. I just wanted to be in the adult group and cut loose a little once in a while....sadly, it doesn't work that way. 
      October 21, 2016 6:53 PM MDT

http://www.answermug.com/forums/topic/11872/can-someone-get-this-quot-private-page-quot-business-removed/view/post_id/89831

I
     added you to the adult network because you complained you could not access your adult groups and had trouble finding the instructions on how to unlock them. If you are certain you want to lose access to them again, I will gladly remove you. 

Again, please email me if you need some kind of technical support. I don't see everything that happens in the Q&A.
      October 21, 2016 7:16 PM MDT

NO,DON'T. My orginal complaint(s) had to do with the fact that some friends that came from EP and went to answerMug after EP folded had made comments to a site I had been on - but when I went in to see what they had to say, I was met with the "Private Page" note. But I see that Karen makes as note of having to "unjoin" the Adult Group, which she wanted. I don't want to lose the access I now have, so I will have to stay as I am.

BTW - as long as we are on the subject, I saw a note from Alfred22 that he was getting blocked in attempting to JOIN  the Adult Group (he is a friend from EP and found me here). The Internet was having coast-to-coast troubles and I couldn't get back to him to ask if he had this resolved. Can you check his profile and see if he was put on? (He doesn't know I am asking, but I am making this request in friendship with him.) Thanks in advance for getting back to me and whatever you can do.

October 22, 2016 1:52 PM MDT

theres probably a way to do that
      October 22, 2016 7:30 PM MDT