Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Voting by mail protects you from being intimidated/harrassed by vigilante poll watchers. Every one else will be targeted! Oboy?

Voting by mail protects you from being intimidated/harrassed by vigilante poll watchers. Every one else will be targeted! Oboy?

I cannot say i am looking forward to seeing what happens at each poll location on Election Day. The days of voting in privacy and safety are over. We have come around to the place we used to be...gunslingers are calling the shots.  I guess that is one way of making America great again. For whom was never stated.

Posted - October 23, 2016

Responses

Voting by mail is just another corrupt way of rigging the vote. God only knows how many illegitimate mail in ballots get sent in. The only real intimidation I ever read about was in Philadelphia by the Black Panthers who tried to intimidate Republican voters from voting in a recent presidential election. We should only have physical voting by either the lever machines or paper ballots. Computer machines are also easily rigged. 

IMHO, voting should be something that occurs for two days on a Saturday and Sunday.
      October 23, 2016 7:09 AM MDT

The only problem with your Philadelphia tale is that party registration is confidential. There's no way they could have known which voters were registered as Republicans and which were Democrats or others.
      October 23, 2016 11:46 AM MDT

thats true
      October 23, 2016 6:50 PM MDT