Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Why do state sponsors of ISIS such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar give so much to the clinton foundation?

Why do state sponsors of ISIS such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar give so much to the clinton foundation?

If not as bribe money then what? These countries that treat women as nothing and gays as criminals and essentially still have legal slavery are donating to help women's rights? I do not think that true.  These countries that give financial aid to ISIS wish for more aids medication?  That also I do not think true. I think it is obviously bribe money but if you do not think that than I am interested in your idea of why they do this.  Banks and media companies are also huge donors to the clinton foundation but they also donate directly to the hillary campaign as they are legally able to.

Posted - October 24, 2016

Responses

They both wish to keep their favored nation status. This post was edited by O-uknow at October 25, 2016 5:34 AM MDT
      October 24, 2016 4:43 PM MDT

Bribery.
      October 25, 2016 5:36 AM MDT

• Yeah I'll never forget about it... Hillary in an email stated she had strong belief that Saudi Arabia is funding IS and then turns around to accept donations from them. But I bet it's sort of like asking why we even have them as allies in the first place. The U.S. also sells them several billion in arms. So basically we fund other countries to kill our own people and we fight for gay rights and women's rights.. yet give money to other countries that kill them.

Then you hear about people all the time going to join up with IS out of the fantasy of being some big outlaw jihadist legends and then they realize that when their American habits get the best of them... they realize they are in trouble and then get killed by the same people they went to join in the first place LOL :) That is partially from political propaganda.

It's sort of like asking why all that.

The short answer is the majority are not all that bright. And the leaders know that. Take Hollywood for instance. Think of how Hollywood is and then think of politics. It's the same thing and they both sell the same dream.
      October 26, 2016 8:56 AM MDT

• Went a little off track but yes mainly bribery. I don't know about anyone else but I would NOT take money from countries that treat people in that manner. I mean it. No amount of money is worth that so the reason has to be bribery. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 26, 2016 8:59 AM MDT
      October 26, 2016 8:58 AM MDT

Why did the Bin Laddens have the Bushes in their pockets?   Research that one.  Maybe you will be accurate this time. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 26, 2016 8:58 AM MDT
      October 26, 2016 8:57 AM MDT

Gosh, people are shocked...SHOCKED that other nation-states pursue their geopolitical interests.

Grow the f*** up, people!

http://afgj.org/foreign-influence-in-elections-is-wrong-ours-or-theirs
      October 26, 2016 9:08 AM MDT