Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Those who are loyal to Trump are not loyal to America. The two are mutually exclusive. Why don't his supporters know that? Blinders?

Those who are loyal to Trump are not loyal to America. The two are mutually exclusive. Why don't his supporters know that? Blinders?

Posted - October 26, 2016

Responses

How did you come up with that? 
      October 26, 2016 5:35 AM MDT

How could you NOT come up with that?  Do you wear ear plugs and blinders?
      October 26, 2016 10:27 AM MDT

• They will do ANYTHING short of sniffing Hillary's butt to cover for her. Including making it ALL about Trump. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 26, 2016 11:28 AM MDT
      October 26, 2016 11:27 AM MDT

Sure... because it is so much more loyal to America to vote for OPEN BORDERS, amnesty, and trade deals that send our jobs overseas. Someone is wearing blinders but it is not Trump supporters.

This post was edited by my2cents at August 4, 2018 9:23 AM MDT
      October 26, 2016 5:44 AM MDT

• I watched a program the other day. There were two twin girls they found being smuggled to New York City. They said that actually happens a lot. Children come in and their adults pose as their parents but they are really traffickers in disguise. They question the kids away from them when they are caught on the border because otherwise they won't find out the truth. This happens fairly often. So I'm not a fan of open borders for that reason and I find it hilariously sad/pathetic when people whine about drugs and sex trafficking and they say they want an end to it but don't realize over half of our drugs are NOT made in America and about half of sex trafficking goes on through borders. Not pretty at all.
      October 26, 2016 11:32 AM MDT

• I think his ideas of closing the boarders and bringing our jobs back are better for America. He also wants better vetting of immigrants before they are allowed here.  Open boarders cannot be a good thing for America. Sending our jobs overseas cannot be good for America. Those are the things Hillary supports.  Hillary will ruin things faster and more thoroughly than Trump. 
      October 26, 2016 5:57 AM MDT

• If that was true, I'd be with you Karen, because I too believed that way in the beginning. The problem is that it's not. He has no beliefs. He's a con man. He's conning you.guys. 
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 26, 2016 9:03 AM MDT
      October 26, 2016 6:57 AM MDT

• Possibly, but Hillary is more dishonest and more dangerous. 
      October 26, 2016 7:14 AM MDT

• She could be Karen, but that's not what we were talking about. )
      October 26, 2016 7:18 AM MDT

• I know, just had to get my thoughts in. I'm not a real gung-ho Trumper by any means. I know he isn't telling the truth on a lot of things, but that's how most politicians are anyway. They promise you the world and deliver you a mud puddle.
      October 26, 2016 7:21 AM MDT

• I understand Karen. Thanks.
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 26, 2016 9:04 AM MDT
      October 26, 2016 7:22 AM MDT

If he is then he will be a one term President. 
      October 26, 2016 7:21 AM MDT

• You can't possibly still be functioning under the impression that Trump is going to or can win still, the election. Are you?
      October 26, 2016 7:24 AM MDT

It ain't over until Nov 8. I know who I am voting for.  And I don't know anyone who has changed their position on voting for Trump.
      October 26, 2016 10:02 AM MDT

• There's nothing I can say to refute that My, because you are completely and totally correct. Thank you for responding.
      October 26, 2016 10:11 AM MDT

I think you are implying that being misguided is the same as being disloyal and I do not agree with you.
      October 26, 2016 7:02 AM MDT

• Do you see the conflict that question is creating? That's its purpose. 
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 26, 2016 9:04 AM MDT
      October 26, 2016 7:28 AM MDT

I agree. I also noticed that the author hasn't defended her statement, even though it's being attacked.
      October 26, 2016 10:22 AM MDT

• Of course, because there is no statement to defend. I call it the fart in an elevator effect. You fart and then sit back and watch. Mind you, I do like Rosie, but she does tend to do this quite frequently. I suppose it's a legitimate way to increase traffic.

October 26, 2016 10:28 AM MDT

She'll post about a hundred questions a day, and for the most part only replies to those that agree with her. Says a lot about her.
      October 26, 2016 11:11 AM MDT

• I understand Not,
    I rather not attack her personally, its just the way we are. We are just different. On the frequency of her questions, yes. It may be a little too much for my taste. But then again , it is a question and answer site, and sometimes her questions are the only new ones. So maybe we should post more ourselves.
    I do, like I said, understand fully your point Notjustme, thank you for responding to me.
      October 26, 2016 11:21 AM MDT

October 26, 2016 10:27 AM MDT

Hello Rosie:

For MY tastes, he's a little TOO cozy with that dictator, Putin.  Plus, Trump recently took a shot at one of the PILLARS of our Democracy when he said he wouldn't concede if he lost..  I don't think Putin could have done a better job..

excon
      October 26, 2016 10:29 AM MDT

Just ImAGINE the he** there would be to pay if Hillary were in bed with Putin as Trump clearly is. So much for supposed patriotic Americans. More bullsh** isn't it? Geez Louise  his worshippers have blinders going all the way around their heads not to see how treasonous what Trump already said is..inviting Russia to hack US computers to find the missing 33,000 Hillary emails. I cahn't stend it excon. Thank you for your reply What a revoltin' development! :(
      October 31, 2016 6:10 AM MDT