Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think the mothers of the women who slept with Trump wish they could go back in time and warn them?

Do you think the mothers of the women who slept with Trump wish they could go back in time and warn them?

They could have said:

Just Say No To Trump's Hump;

Dump Trump, He's a Chump;

Don't Touch Trump's Stump.

Can you think of anything else?

Posted - October 29, 2016

Responses

I'm pretty sure that the mothers were the ones he slept with.    Young girls are not that desperate.  If you are young and gorgeous, you can find any sleeze-bag with money to take up with you, you don't need a moron boor. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 30, 2016 7:50 AM MDT
      October 29, 2016 8:27 PM MDT

Desperation comes in all ages - It doesn't discriminate.

Besides, Trump has a penchant for the young women.  It seems they are his favorite choice of entrée.   So it appears he had no shortage of young desperate ones on the menu.
      October 29, 2016 9:47 PM MDT

I have not heard any of this idle gossip on Trump.   I am that unconcerned.  He may be the pig from hell, probably is.  The thing is, if this were the only thing he was accused of?  I would check it out.  But, he has done so many heinous acts before this came out, it doesn't matter. It is like finding out Charlie Manson killed more people.  After a while, I just consider the source.  Trump has no moral compass that he feels must measure up to the standards of the little guy.   He is "special".  He is smarter and he knows how to rule.  That is his mind-set.  He feels if you can take something, you own it.  So, I can see his penchant for adoring, power-hungry women too young to know better. Yeah, you could be very right.  It fits him, but I never bothered to find out the details. 

After Bill Cosby?  I feel any rich, phony, old creep who does not have his soul in order seems to fall prey to this insane activity.   Paid rape is kind of what it is. 
      October 29, 2016 9:55 PM MDT

I don't know what gossip you're speaking of.  If it's that Trump prefers younger women, he's said that himself.   On an interview with Howard Stern, CNN reported that he said:

In his interviews with Stern, Trump discussed leaving women after a certain age and dating younger women.

In a 2002 appearance, Trump calls 30 "a perfect age."

"Until she's 35," a co-host interjects.

"What is it at 35? It's called check-out time," Trump responds.

And,

In a 2006 interview, Stern asks Trump, "Do you think you could now be _ _ _ _ ing 24-year-olds?"

"Oh, absolutely," Trump says.

"Would you do it?," asks Stern.

"I'd have no problem," Trump said.

Other than the above, I agree with the remainder of your comments.

October 29, 2016 10:20 PM MDT

I meant that there are all kinds of accusations that he raped young girls.    TOO young, means statutory rape.  I don't know if any of it is true or just haters responding.  I don't put much past him.    I am sure he said all that nonsense on air to shock people .  He thinks that stuff is really effective to show how ballsy he is.  

A clueless moron.   I am not disagreeing with you. 
      October 29, 2016 10:31 PM MDT

Oh, I know there are a number of rape allegations and I have no idea if they're true or not.  Considering the type of person he has displayed himself to be, it wouldn't come as a big surprise.  I think we've only heard the tip of the iceberg though.  I think you're right about him wanting to shock people, but even if it's JUST for shock value and not the actual truth, it may as well be the truth because it's already done the damage he intended it to.  

October 29, 2016 11:05 PM MDT

I was going to say that...
      October 30, 2016 7:50 AM MDT

It's no one's business who slept with him......................  This is what most men and women do.  You know, free love and all that.
      October 29, 2016 9:24 PM MDT

Unless it is Hillary, right? 

Hi Thrif!!!!!!
      October 29, 2016 9:47 PM MDT

Not right.  My answer is general.  The issue isn't Trump vs Hillary.  That's not my world.  Unless you are the spouse of a person, who he or she sleeps with is none of your business. 
      October 30, 2016 12:05 PM MDT

The difference is, not ALL men are running for President, HE is.  And as a candidate for President, he will be judged and critiqued and should be held to a higher set of standards.
      October 29, 2016 9:55 PM MDT

I'll tell my wife I am schtupping her sister and we will see how "free" love really is. (I am not, by the way.)
      October 30, 2016 7:52 AM MDT

Let us know how that turns out, if you're still able to.  ;)
      October 30, 2016 9:32 PM MDT

Yes because women are not smart enough to make their own sexual decisions and need others to tell them what is wrong.
      October 31, 2016 7:44 AM MDT