Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Already 14 cases of voter fraud this year. Is it worse this year or is it just being reported more? How to fix it?

Already 14 cases of voter fraud this year. Is it worse this year or is it just being reported more? How to fix it?

Dead people voting, people voting in multiple states, illegals voting, voting in person and in mail, people stealing mail in ballots....

---UPDATE---  We are not talking about 14 votes.  But 14 cases of voter fraud each account for more than just one vote.  

AZ an illegal proved he could get a voter ID card (he says to settle a bet),  
CO there are over a dozen people voted twice,
FL an election worker was charged with marking ballots (don't know how many) and mail in ballots have been stolen and used to vote,  
Il over 100 dead people have voted (granted not the 100,000 they have been know for in the past),
IN 837,000 people are registered to vote with out-of-state addresses 
IA there were 3 people voted twice
MO a mayor passed out absentee ballots and told the people he would be back later to pick them up 
TX is investigating "vote harvesting" at retirement/nursing homes and voter machines supposed to be swapping votes, VA has over 1000 noncitizens registered to vote and about 20% have voted.

http://ijr.com/2016/11/722025-14-cases-of-voter-fraud-so-far-this-year-and-its-not-even-election-day-yet/

Posted - November 2, 2016

Responses

Hello my:

Wow...  Around 20 million people have voted already and they found that many??  Call in the Marines..

excon

November 2, 2016 1:44 PM MDT

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/voter-fraud-california-man-finds-dozens-ballots-stacked-outside-home.html

I think the Postal Service bears some responsibility here.  They delivered 83  ballots (bundled) to a 2BR apartment.   Same for  voter registration in California.  This post was edited by Thriftymaid at November 3, 2016 5:14 PM MDT
      November 3, 2016 3:50 PM MDT

Voter fraud, by the "case"?

I thought that it only available by the busload, and from the DNC. Who knew?
      November 3, 2016 4:57 PM MDT