Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » I believe this to be true.

I believe this to be true.

The rain falls on the rivers and trees and we live by the golden rule but a hard road can bring us all to our knees and we can die by our own point of view. Cheers!

Posted - November 3, 2016

Responses

November 3, 2016 9:02 AM MDT

• Standing Rock Protests:
    "But North Dakota officials are girding for a long fight — the state's emergency commission approved another $US4 million ($5.2 million) loan on Tuesday to support law enforcement during the protests." - Reuters

Native American tribes who have been traditional enemies have healed their rifts to fight a common enemy.  Activists are gathering in their thousands and digging in. Greens from around the world are sending support in finances, food, and equipment.

As you say,
    "The rain falls on the rivers and trees and we live by the golden rule but a hard road can bring us all to our knees and we can die by our own point of view."

I cheer those warriors who fight to save this planet.

And one day I will gladly give my body to the soil to feed a tree.
      November 3, 2016 11:33 PM MDT

Ya I cheer for the warriors that fight to save the planet too and if one happens to fall I'll howl at the moon to let the Gods know a warrior is on the way. We have a big fight in our area - they want to make a coal mine by Deep Bay - Deep Bay has some of the purist water in the World and some of the tastiest oysters but a coal mime will ruin it. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at November 10, 2016 2:18 AM MST
      November 9, 2016 9:52 PM MST