Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Games » If Trump had his own brand of the Monopoly game how would it differ from the original game?

If Trump had his own brand of the Monopoly game how would it differ from the original game?

I figure instead of a cop and go to jail card it would be a border guard and deportation card, And all the cheap properties (like Baltic Ave,) would be named Hillary. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - November 5, 2016

Responses

• You would open the box and it would just be a piece of paper that says "You Lost".
      November 5, 2016 11:12 AM MDT

• Either that or if would contain an IOHim
      November 5, 2016 1:57 PM MDT

• Hmmm, the bank would never make mistakes in your favour ..... Taxes would be levied on all properties but his .... He starts the game with 25 get out of Gaol cards .... The Trump expressway joined the top left of the board with Go, ... I'm sure there's more
      November 5, 2016 2:01 PM MDT

He actually had a game in the early 90s called: "Trump, The Game.". Its motto was "Its not whether you win or lose...its whether you win."
      November 5, 2016 2:17 PM MDT

The properties would all be actual property he owns. (Trump Tower, Doral, etc)  
    Jail would be applying for a jobs. The policeman would be  Trump saying You're Fired. So then you need Your Hired cards. 

December 24, 2016 6:05 AM MST

I can imagine a few things:

All players start out with $200...except for Trump, who starts out with $20 million.

The Trump player gets a $10 million "Loan from Daddy" card playable at any time.

Some the "Chance" cards would include...

---You Screwed Your Workers/Contractors Out of the Their Payments. Collect $500,000

---The IRS Lets You Claim Your Partners' Business Losses As Your Own. Collect $5 million

---You Illegally Trade With Cuba. Collect $1 million

---Thousands of Suckers Customers Sign Up for Your Fake University. Collect $10 million.

December 24, 2016 6:40 AM MST