Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » JA's Revenge

JA's Revenge

JA ... I just had this fiendishly brilliant idea for you .... Why not turn on spell check and grammar check in the replies when us kids get out of hand ... Just on a random basis ... Imagine all those little red scribbly lines through our answers, especially mine lol ... Visual  punishment ... Lol ..

Posted - November 5, 2016

Responses

Someone's looking for punishment. Naughty girl!

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 6, 2016 6:23 AM MST
      November 5, 2016 2:43 PM MDT

• Moi?
    I just felt a bit for JA with that contentious question ... She was copping it from both sides and was in a no win situation ... Just thinking payback lol
      November 5, 2016 2:50 PM MDT

Such nobility, Ozzie.. *stays hidden*
      November 5, 2016 2:56 PM MDT

• Not noble Hun ... Just fairness :)
      November 5, 2016 3:02 PM MDT

Were we that bad? *stays in my hideout*
      November 5, 2016 3:09 PM MDT

• No... I don't think anyone was bad ... And I do believe it was a discussion that had to be had ... There were extremely good points made by both sides, and I do have to take my hat off to Winged Wonder ... It's rare to see an argument so eloquently laid out with such humanity and consideration for those with an opposing point of view, an old saying from down here, "I doffs my hat you you" ... But my thoughts were for JA ... She was the proverbial piece of ham in this sandwiche and both sides were taking bites
      November 5, 2016 3:28 PM MDT

That is true. However, I think she did also get the chance to make a point or two.. if we care to pay attention for her words. That said, I do not envy har at all.  
      November 5, 2016 3:35 PM MDT

• Yep, totally agree ...  She was firm in her views as she should be... It's that slippery slope again ... Where you draw the line is always going to present problems to someone
      November 5, 2016 3:38 PM MDT

Eh, I think biggest issue isn't that we don't keep in mind for ourselves to look at stuff with the same sets of eyes each time, that we let ourselves influence on situation and emotions. I think that WW actually tried to stay to the subject Whereas it was missed out by the greater part of audience. The main issue is we need to be better not making a disagreement about the person BUT the subject. It would make the life of JA somewhat easier. 
      November 5, 2016 3:46 PM MDT

No...then we wouldn't have anyone to pick on. This post was edited by Element 99 at November 6, 2016 3:36 PM MST
      November 6, 2016 3:35 PM MST