Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » If someone asks a general question about spankings between adults can it be posted on the main page?

If someone asks a general question about spankings between adults can it be posted on the main page?

Posted - November 6, 2016

Responses

Why would you want to ask it inside the main board? You got the adultMug that might be more suitable for such questions.
      November 6, 2016 12:11 AM MDT

No, I didn't say "I" wanted to post such a question.  I asked if "someone" asks a general question.  
      November 6, 2016 12:38 AM MDT

You wouldn't necessarily be your person. I don't see a reason why such question should be posted on the main board.
      November 6, 2016 10:24 AM MST

I didn't see anything wrong with the question as asked.  It is possible that some might respond in a manner more suited to Adult Mug, but I think that is up to the respondents to keep it clean in the main forum.  Not wishing to go off in that direction might even be why the OP posted it here.
      November 6, 2016 12:43 AM MDT

I didn't see anything wrong with it either.  Those asking questions have no control how someone else chooses to answer.  Yet a question was asked about boyfriends spanking their girlfriends and it was suggested they should have put that in the Adult Section.  I guess I just wasn't sure if that subject can be on the main page at all, regardless of the intensity.  I don't think I've ever asked a question on the subject in the past and probably not in the future.  
      November 6, 2016 6:17 AM MST

No, we do not have control over how people respond to our questions, which is why I said I think that is up to the respondents to keep it clean in the main forum.  Posts that are perfectly acceptable to the main form can, and occasionally do, get responses that are better suited to the adult section.  The responsibility for how we reply to any given question lies with each individual. 

Whether it is allowed in the main forum is ultimately up to JA.  

November 6, 2016 10:54 AM MST

I would agree.
      November 7, 2016 8:08 PM MST

• ... Not again ...
      November 6, 2016 1:24 AM MDT

Not again what?  Do you mean my asking this question? What problem do you have with my asking for clarification, if I'm unclear?
      November 6, 2016 7:46 AM MST

• Not not :).  And not really your question ... But the whole subject of whether it's appropriate for the generally section
      November 6, 2016 1:46 PM MST

Gotcha.  Ty
      November 6, 2016 4:17 PM MST

• :)
      November 6, 2016 4:44 PM MST

Yeah I understand what you're saying and I agree with most of it. I don't feel it's deplorable for consenting adults to roll play and experiment with different things behind their bedroom door.  And when I think of the subject, it's certainly not about women being beaten, but rather exploring a mutually satisfying sex life with someone you love.
      November 6, 2016 4:13 PM MST

When discussing more of a sexual experience, I would agree.
      November 7, 2016 9:32 PM MST

It depends entirely on how people respond and the context of the question. Yes, it's better suited for the adult section, but if it's kept PG-13 or less, it can stay.

I wish people would think of the intent of the policies when they post. The goal is to have a clean environment, safe for ages 14 and up, that is friendly for anyone to join. Yes, there are a million ways to skirt the policies and add content that doesn't violate the TOS, but is still not in line with the intent.  It would make my whole year if people looked at it from the angle of following the intent/ goals and acted accordingly, rather than looked at the TOS and wondered just how much they could get away with. 
      November 7, 2016 2:46 PM MST

Thank you for clarifying this.  I think sometimes people listen to those who offer up their opinions that something is inappropriate when it's not a violation at all.  These people are simply offended by the topic itself and hope their "warning" puts an end to any further discussions.  I don't think I've even read the TOS, let alone tried to skirt the policies.  By now, I think most everyone knows that the general theme is to "play nice".

November 7, 2016 9:31 PM MST

Keeping strictly to erotic fun spanking (I think it fun but oppose real CP), perhaps topics like this would be happy in Adult Play-pen?
      November 7, 2016 5:56 PM MST