Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » Will you share something funny your pet does?

Will you share something funny your pet does?

My cat, PK, sits at his food bowl, looks at me, then looks back at his bowl.  He does this even if there is food in the bowl.  He still wants a few new shakes put in.

Posted - November 6, 2016

Responses

My best friend's two Dachshunds get so excited when the doorbell rings they run to the door and pee.  It's not funny.  But it's true.  I wouldn't tolerate it for one hour.  She keeps cleaning stuff by the front door.  Her house is two years old and the hardwood finish is "cleaned" off at the front door.  Anyway, if pets weren't funny people wouldn't have them. The two I just complained about are funny when they aren't peeing at the front door.  They are very jealous about each other.  
      November 6, 2016 9:01 PM MST

I got a cat one time that was about 3 years old. I was experimenting with different kinds of dry cat food to see what he liked. If he didn't like the stuff he would take a pellet in his mouth and then make sure I was watching spit it out to let me know he did not like it.
      November 6, 2016 9:01 PM MST

My male parakeet is very horny.   I have 3 females and he just won't let one of them be.  I feel so sorry for her but really have no idea if I need to interfere with nature or let him screw the life out of her. 
      November 6, 2016 9:12 PM MST

Which one is the male?
      November 6, 2016 9:46 PM MST

Old, Yeah, remember I told you all of them were female?   Well, not anymore.  My green guy, Mello (yeah RIGHT, real mellow) has a blue cere.  They all started out with pink ceres and now this one is as blue as the sky. 

And poor Nuka (the pure white one) is getting it several times a day.  She goes into my living room curtain.  I have these real bouffant-looking poufy living room curtains --and she (Nuka) stays in one poufy pouch all the livelong day.   I thought she was dying at first because she hardly ever comes out of there and doesn't eat.  But I guess the green guy is feeding her so  all she does now is lay eggs and then push them away and they fall on the ground. 

I have zero idea what I'm supposed to do here.  LOL  She has seriously laid about 15 eggs so far.  I know this is excessive, but how do you intervene on such a thing as this?
      November 6, 2016 10:01 PM MST

• The second one
      November 6, 2016 11:50 PM MST

Whenever I say beep beep beep in a high pitched voice my dog starts doing that wolf howling at the moon thing and he will keep doing it for a couple of minutes. Cheers!
      November 6, 2016 10:20 PM MST

Whenever I return home, I would hear my dog bellow and she'd come running to me with a bone or a toy in her mouth and drop it at my feet and start dancing with excitement. Also she just can't wait for me to get out of my work clothes so she would pull off my socks and tug at my pants and I'd be like "Goose, I'm perfectly capable of doing this myself, simmer down!"
      November 6, 2016 11:23 PM MST

• My dog Fred makes so many noises of a non-doglike nature which I can't actually describe so I won't. Suffuce it to say I'm a giggling mess.
    I'm actually convinced dogs have a sense of humour. I had a friend some years ago who had a Labrador (Hugo). 
    When her father-in-law came to the house to check on Hugo when she and her husband were away, Hugo would hide behind the curtains à la hide and seek, stock still but bulging out from behind the window furniture, giggling Mutley-esquely.
    The poor guy had to pretend he hadn't spotted the rather rotund Hugo, going through the whole 'I wonder where he is?' thing.
    Hugo was very pleased with himself.

November 6, 2016 11:57 PM MST

• That's funny. )
      November 7, 2016 9:32 PM MST

My dogs shake their hind legs when I tickle them, which just about every dog does, but I still think it's funny.  I don't know if my dogs think it's a s fun as I do though.
      November 7, 2016 8:48 PM MST