Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Hillary Clinton has her MAID handle and print classified emails. You or I would be in prison for less but not Clinton. Double standard?

Hillary Clinton has her MAID handle and print classified emails. You or I would be in prison for less but not Clinton. Double standard?

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/757333?section=Politics&keywords=hillary-clinton-presidential-election-maid-new-york-post&year=2016&month=11&date=06&id=757333&aliaspath=%2FManage%2FArticles%2FTemplate-Main&oref=r.search.yahoo.com

Posted - November 7, 2016

Responses

Do we know anything about her contractual obligations? You do know Trump will have people print out stuff for him too, right? As previous secretaries of the state and presidents have, right? This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 7, 2016 4:54 AM MST
      November 7, 2016 4:53 AM MST

Those working in the State Department & WH that would have the ability to print out 'stuff' would have security clearance. I really doubt the maid had security clearance. Last I checked the duties of a secretary are NOT those of a maid.
      November 7, 2016 7:43 AM MST

We know she (the maid) did not have a security clearance to handle those classified emails. Gov secretaries are required to have a security clearance for any classified information they will be handling. This post was edited by my2cents at November 7, 2016 7:41 AM MST
      November 7, 2016 5:11 AM MST

Definitely a double standard. I don't even think the FBI looked at that --- they were scanning for classified info.
      November 7, 2016 7:44 AM MST

Hello my:

Yeah, she's sloppy.  But, that's NOT a crime..  David Petraeus, if you recall PURPOSFULLY and INTENTIONALLY gave classified material to his girlfriend, KNOWING it was classified..  INTENT is the key.  If you and I did what Hillary did, we wouldn't be charged with a crime either...

Besides all that, I simply refuse to believe that the ENTIRE justice system is corrupt, like Trump says it is.

excon
      November 7, 2016 8:09 AM MST

The maid  printing it IS giving the maid classified information.
    If I or anyone else did that we would be a prison. 

Now you are defending the justice system....that a switch. 
      November 7, 2016 12:55 PM MST

You don't go to jail for that. 

No standard at all. 
      November 7, 2016 8:10 AM MST

The New York Post story?
    1. New York Post: format----tabloid.
        Political alignment---conservative, populist.
    2. Read the NYP if you want to be entertained, but do not read the NYP if you want the real story. They are not capable of delivering it.
    3. Big difference between "confidential" and "classified". 
    4. Besides, the FBI is out of line reporting to the NYP instead of doing an investigation through proper channels.
      November 7, 2016 8:32 AM MST