Plingsby
Sunsetlove
Jewels Vern
SapphicHeart
GoatJumper
Jaimie
JaneS
Austrans
dragonfly46
Nevan B
VirginiaL
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Trump INSISTED the system was rigged. He won. Well Donald J. Trump, what do you have to say now? Backtrack? Apologize? Ignore?

Trump INSISTED the system was rigged. He won. Well Donald J. Trump, what do you have to say now? Backtrack? Apologize? Ignore?

Posted - November 9, 2016

• 1231
    So, the "rigging" efforts didn't work, completely, much to the benefit of the country.
      November 9, 2016 12:04 PM MST
    1

• 3630
    Of course it did...he was doing the rigging.
      November 9, 2016 1:21 PM MST
    0

• 2296
    Ha!  I had the same thought Rosie.

Have a good one.  
      November 9, 2016 12:14 PM MST
    1

• 17953
    Thanks m'dear. I am trying to get my bearings still.  It is a terrible terrible thing that has befallen our country.  Happy Thursday PeaPod! :(
      November 10, 2016 2:44 AM MST
    0

• 10992
    Get ready for at least 4 more years of this.

Get ready for lies and shock the likes that have never been witnessed before.

Get ready for constant threats of impeachment with cover-ups galore.

Get ready for more disrespect around the world than America has ever before witnessed.

I do not believe this pig will get through this term without major catastrophic occurrences.

I hope one of them is that he goes the way of JFK and Lincoln.  Then they can idolize him as a great martyr who spoke his NO-MIND and died for a cause.

Make it soon.  I can't take much more.
      November 9, 2016 12:18 PM MST
    0

• 1231
    Wait, what? No?

You don't suppose that Trump is going to tell us that our health-care costs are going to go down by 25%, or that if we like our doctor we can keep our doctor, or that there's umpteen shovel-ready jobs just waiting? Nah!
      November 9, 2016 3:33 PM MST
    0

• 692
    It was rigged and he still won.
      November 9, 2016 1:53 PM MST
    1

• 10992
    It was rigged because he won.  Get it right if you are going to lie about it. 
      November 9, 2016 1:56 PM MST
    0