Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » D'ya think Trump would have given as gracious a concession speech as Hillary did? Why? Is he less a gentleman than she is a lady?

D'ya think Trump would have given as gracious a concession speech as Hillary did? Why? Is he less a gentleman than she is a lady?

Posted - November 9, 2016

Responses

Nothing she could have said today could make up for her refusal to go out and speak to those poor misguided souls who stayed and stayed and stayed to support her last night.  Tacky and selfish to the end.  That's Hill.

She is a piece of work. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at August 2, 2018 9:07 AM MDT
      November 9, 2016 12:17 PM MST

Who would be gracious at this time?  Who would ever give an inch to this travesty and pretend all is going to be well and graciously bow out.  I would not do this if I were Hillary.  I would have raged.  I would have told America that it is going to get a wake up call that even dunderheads cannot ignore.  I would have told them all to order a nice, safe, Bomb-shelter and head for the hills before the month is over.

I cannot pretend to listen to anything she says any longer.  I cannot stand to even think this actually happened.  We are living in an insane asylum.  We fought World War II to stop this kind of despot and now we elect the same kind of moron.  Make no mistake.  There is zero difference.  His insanity WILL escalate and he will kill people.  He will hide and blame and kill people.  He will incite people to fight.  He will whip up a frenzy of hate and disorder.  That is all he knows.  And we let this happen.    We deserve this.  All of us.  He should NEVER have been allowed to run.  He should be incarcerated.   We let it happen.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 9, 2016 3:30 PM MST
      November 9, 2016 12:25 PM MST

Trump hasn't done anything above nor in any likelihood will he. On the other hand Obama's eight years of tyranny has lead to very dangerous open borders in the US, chaos in the Middle East and Europe. His actions and inactions in the USA, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Syria, Libya, Europe and the South China Sea have set the stage for WW3, not too mention the hundreds of thousands of Christians who have been murdered and displaced from their homes throughout the so called Arab Spring both Clinton and Obama created. Obama and Hillary gave birth to ISIS, there is alotta blood on both their hands. The disastrous foreign policy of both Obama and Clinton have created an insane refugee crisis all probably by design to destroy Europe, the USA and western civilization.

Leftists and the statist media have let Obama perpetuate a war on police and this ideologistic propaganda has given birth to the racist movement known as Black Lives Matters causing towns to burn down in Ferguson and Baltimore along with many police officers to be killed. The Michael Brown charade in Ferguson proved to be based on lies, almost all the police officers in Baltimore have been exonerated. Both Obama and Hillary are both race and class warfare baiters who should both be in jail for corruption, treason and war crimes. Their poor judgment, inactions and actions have divided this nation, not Donald Trump's words. Both Obama and Cinton have made this country and the world a dangerous place, not Donald Trump.

Need I go into the ten trillion dollars of debt and the billions in Obama Care this Marxist has heaved upon the citizens of this country and their grandchildren, all who will have to burden this form of enslavement for decades? Obama and Clinton, two global stooges who stink with corruption. Maybe talk about handing Iran 150 billion dollars so they can fund more terrorism? Maybe talk about all the BS EPA regulations which have wrecked the American economy and have emboldened China? Obama and Clinton, lives lost, real misery caused by their actions and words. Trump, a guy who puts America first. The people are fed up with the BS, Trump and alotta people get that. Some people don't.... This post was edited by peaceofmind50 at November 9, 2016 3:18 PM MST
      November 9, 2016 3:17 PM MST

I'm in no mood. Sorry.    Obama disappointed me to no end.  That said, I would LOVE to have him for the next 8 years as well over THIS.  I would rather have that doctor who tried to run for President, what's his name again?  That forgettable dweeb that knew as much about running for office as this clown poser moron.

Trump is not good enough to polish Obama's shoes. 

Don't even try it. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 9, 2016 3:31 PM MST
      November 9, 2016 3:21 PM MST

Cognitive dissonance and moral relativism both destroy the soul. Obama is a global Marxist despot who uses his complexion as his protection. This post was edited by peaceofmind50 at November 9, 2016 3:30 PM MST
      November 9, 2016 3:27 PM MST

She didn't give one last night because she didn't have one...it took all night for someone else to write it for her...in my opinion. 
      November 9, 2016 12:46 PM MST

I'm sure she got it from Melania.  That is how they will spin all the lies to come and you are a perfect audience. 
      November 9, 2016 12:47 PM MST

• I am beyond saddened.. How this happened is beyond belief :(
      November 9, 2016 3:32 PM MST

Me too m'dear. Ditto. Yesterday morning I felt that someone had grabbed me  by the neck/punched me in the stomach and knocked me down to the ground. It is a terrible time in America. I don't see how this will end well. I hope I'm wrong. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee! :(
      November 10, 2016 2:36 AM MST

I've never seen Trump be gracious, not one time.  He always rode "The lowest Common Denominator Train" IMO.
      November 9, 2016 8:03 PM MST

He says he will be prez to all Americans. Bullsh**.  The ones he demeaned/ridiculed/insulted/attacked/threatened want no part of him. He is not to be trusted. He is all things bad. His worshippers are welcome to 100% of him. We want nothing to do with him.  Thank you for your reply PC and Happy Thursday to thee! :(
      November 10, 2016 2:38 AM MST