Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Are you a fan of Unisex? I think some things are more specific-gender friendly. Earrings/dresses/lipstick on women, not men. Agree/dis/why?

Are you a fan of Unisex? I think some things are more specific-gender friendly. Earrings/dresses/lipstick on women, not men. Agree/dis/why?

I think a moustache or beard on a woman is unappealing as is seeing one smoke a pipe . What do you think and why?

Posted - November 10, 2016

Responses

I think a good deal of what you dislike is purely cultural.  In many cultures earrings on men have specific meaning....even in your own they were once a symbol off service in the China Seas.

Besides...what is it to you?  I thin today's slut fashion is completely reprehensible....so I don't dress that way.  It's not a yardstick I use to judge people.

November 10, 2016 8:48 AM MST

• I wouldn't tell her no.
      November 10, 2016 9:03 AM MST

Another cultural habit......

November 10, 2016 9:22 AM MST

OH HELL NO.

unisex degrades both sexes.....and for this reason: THERE"S NOTHING UNISEX THAT IS NOT BASICALLY MASCULINE!!

I refer now to clothes..........if you see unisex outfits, they both look slightly masculine anyway, so what's the  point?

as for makeup, it's traditionally been a female thing.......so there, it's obviously not very masculine.

but what the hell, life is short, so do what you want!!!!!  right?

and if an asshold like DJT can be elected president,,,,,,,,,,,,??????????????      
      November 10, 2016 9:10 AM MST