Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Let's make torture great again.. Are you as excited about it as I am??

Let's make torture great again.. Are you as excited about it as I am??

Hello:

"And if it doesn’t work, they deserve it anyway for what they do to us.”  Yes, your Commander in Chief SAID that.

excon

Posted - November 11, 2016

Responses

He won.  That was my torture.  He can do no worse than what I already know he will do.
      November 11, 2016 8:59 AM MST

Give the guy a chance to prove himself for crying out loud and stop your whimpering,you lost get over it.
      November 11, 2016 9:21 AM MST

Hello tom:

A chance to do what?  What he SAID he'd do??  I don't doubt him.

You're right. 
    I lost.  But I AIN'T gonna lie down.

excon
      November 11, 2016 9:28 AM MST

That's the way to keep an open mind. 
      November 11, 2016 10:06 AM MST

Hello not:

Open mind about WHAT???  The stuff he SAID??  I'm simply suggesting that he might KEEP a campaign promise.  What??  You didn't believe him??  I did.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/24/donald-trump-on-waterboarding-even-if-it-doesnt-work-they-deserve-it

excon
      November 11, 2016 10:33 AM MST

Excon,calm down, most politicians exaggerate when running I still say Trump will do good with a strong team give him a chance like you would do anyone else.
      November 12, 2016 11:05 AM MST

Just looking at his plan for the 1st 100 days has deepened my depression. I may whimper now...but your pain ill be so much worse when all is said and done.  I at least have to consolation that I didn't vote for him.

November 11, 2016 11:32 AM MST

I'm tortured every day by the liberal media.
      November 11, 2016 10:05 AM MST

Hello again, not:

Given the CRIMES your President Buffoon is about to commit, I'd make light of them too.

excon
      November 11, 2016 10:35 AM MST

@njm -- NOT cool!

What's next on your list of "joke" subjects? Murder? Genocide? Dismemberment?

Here's a simple reality-reintroduction exercise. Turn a stove burner on medium-high. Get a socipath serial killer from your local prison on a day pass to hold your hand against the burner no matter how much your scream and cry.

THEN you can come back and joke about torture without me telling you to go Cheney yourself.

Basic human rights and human decency (such as NOT torturing people) should be trans-partisan. If that's not true in your worldview...well, I can't use the words I'd use to describe you without violating the TOS.

November 11, 2016 11:12 AM MST