Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » PET's first two wives were Scorpios Two of his wives were born in countries other than America.. He MARRIES immigrants . Why?

PET's first two wives were Scorpios Two of his wives were born in countries other than America.. He MARRIES immigrants . Why?

Ivanna was born in Czechoslovakia, now known as the Czech Republic. Melania was born in Slovenia, formerly known as Yugoslavia. Marla was born in America. That marriage was short-lived. He likes foreigners better than Americans apparently. Why does he want to deport 11 million of them?

Posted - November 12, 2016

Responses

What does their horoscope have to do with it?   Especially since there were 3 wives.  Who cares what 2 of their horoscope signs are anyway? This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 12, 2016 6:48 AM MST
      November 12, 2016 6:22 AM MST

My cousin has a girlfriend in the Philippines. He visits her several times a year. He says American girls just don't 'measure up'. His former American girlfriends were basically employees of strip clubs. 
      November 12, 2016 6:30 AM MST

I used to work for a man who owned several restaurants......he started his own chain of them & opened about 1 restaurant every few months.....a real dynamo.....

He ended up marrying a lady from Greece, his nationality......when I asked him why, he said that when American ladies knew  how wealthy he was, and that it was an ongoing thing, all they cared about was what kind of car and clothes and jewelery he'd be buying them.

So he went back to the old country and met the lady of his dreams.......she offered to help him in the businesses but he told her no, and was VERY pleased that she offered.......

now for DT that may be the same type of thing, not sure.......but foreign women, I guess, are not as 'material' as our American gals.........!!!!
      November 12, 2016 8:56 AM MST

I used to work for a man who owned several restaurants......he started his own chain of them & opened about 1 restaurant every few months.....a real dynamo.....

He ended up marrying a lady from Greece, his nationality......when I asked him why, he said that when American ladies knew  how wealthy he was, and that it was an ongoing thing, all they cared about was what kind of car and clothes and jewelery he'd be buying them.

So he went back to the old country and met the lady of his dreams.......she offered to help him in the businesses but he told her no, and was VERY pleased that she offered.......

now for DT that may be the same type of thing, not sure.......but foreign women, I guess, are not as 'material' as our American gals.........!!!!
      November 12, 2016 8:56 AM MST