Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Old has a HUGE advantage over young. Old folks have many more experiences to which we can allude that the young know nothing about! Right?

Old has a HUGE advantage over young. Old folks have many more experiences to which we can allude that the young know nothing about! Right?

Posted - November 13, 2016

Responses

You would think. Still no fool like an old one.
      November 13, 2016 11:01 AM MST

Well if we are talking about PET you bet! He is a  dam* fool for sure. If you are talking about folks like me we have a problem. A serious problem. A severe problem. You had better decide and let me know and then I shall decide how to disabuse you of your ignorant position. I have methods and means. i am not as ineffective as you think I am. I give you an opportunity to take it back. If you don't then I  shall not be responsible for the havoc wreaked upon you. You have been warned. I can do no more than that. Thank you for your reply O and Happy Sunday. Enjoy it while it lasts! You do not insult us old folks and get away with it! You should have  known better. :(
      November 13, 2016 11:17 AM MST

What have I said wrong?
      November 13, 2016 11:58 AM MST

Welcome to Rosie's world.
      November 13, 2016 2:15 PM MST

What the young have going for them are their looks, energy, and optimism. What the old have going for them is wisdom from life experiences (which is a HELL of a lot more valuable, imo) and the fact that they are taken more seriously and respected more than the young. There is value in both young and old. 
      November 13, 2016 11:32 AM MST

Right
      November 13, 2016 12:23 PM MST