Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Any good songs about the Apocalypse? Any good songs about mass destruction due to an ego maniac? Something snappy?

Any good songs about the Apocalypse? Any good songs about mass destruction due to an ego maniac? Something snappy?

Posted - November 17, 2016

Responses

Oh  come on people. Gimme some of that ol' time Apocalypse music!

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 17, 2016 2:58 PM MST
      November 17, 2016 2:57 PM MST

That's perfect.  You know why it is perfect?  Because you bothered to post an answer.  LOL 

But this is good anyway
      November 17, 2016 3:59 PM MST

Perfection.  I am going to play this whole thread when it gets a little longer.  I have a whole radio hour of depression emo style. 
      November 17, 2016 4:03 PM MST

You must know this. It is important.  There is nothing I love more than anything STING.  Love that Stingy guy.

Love him.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 17, 2016 4:14 PM MST
      November 17, 2016 4:09 PM MST

Here is my favorite in that genre ;-))
      November 17, 2016 4:02 PM MST

Jakob I am listening now as we speak.....  You cannot beat this.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 17, 2016 4:08 PM MST
      November 17, 2016 4:04 PM MST

I think I'm gonna like this one.   Let me listen and I'll tell you.  I can see why you like this.  I had a band just like this that I worshipped.

Let me find them for ya.  So similar.  To me anyway.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 17, 2016 4:24 PM MST
      November 17, 2016 4:14 PM MST

No song question, no apocalypse without Prince...

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 17, 2016 4:23 PM MST
      November 17, 2016 4:20 PM MST

Oh thank God you answered. I forgot that if I make you mad at me, you might stop answering and you give the BEST freaking answers. I forgot to tell you that part. 
      November 17, 2016 4:22 PM MST

Life always keep moving on, Sharonna... No matter how we feel for a moment, or longer. Thanks for the huge flowers. I'm not sure I can live up to such big words. Enjoy your Thursday. Second day in a row I found a chance to post Prince. Yay!
      November 17, 2016 4:30 PM MST

Please forgive me folks but I have never sent anyone anything on here.

I didn't send flowers.  Unless you mean kind words were flowers.  You deserve plenty of those SH.
      November 17, 2016 4:43 PM MST

You got it very right, kind words were flowers. Words can be hurting and ugly at their worst, and more beautiful than the most amazing flower at their best. Words.
      November 17, 2016 4:51 PM MST

Oh boy.  That is true.  That is TRUE. 

The God that I worship is not happy with me right now.   I got a lot of explaining to do. 

Reason can prevail only when arguments are advanced without the whipping of the Sound. Silence is the speech of the Spiritual Seeker. Soft sweet speech is the expression of genuine Love. Hate screeches; fear squeals; Conceit trumpets. But, Love sings lullabies; it soothes; it applies balm. Practice the Vocabulary of Love; unlearn the language of hate and contempt.  Satya Sai Baba This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 17, 2016 5:37 PM MST
      November 17, 2016 5:25 PM MST

Mhmm. Words. They hold it all, and so do we. :-)
      November 17, 2016 10:59 PM MST

You just hit me with the wrong thing at the wrong time.  I'm sorry.  I really am.  It is just that was the worst thing I could have read at that moment. LOL

I am fighting with someone on here and it is NO one's business from a personal standpoint, and yet it will be on here.  Because?  It was started on here and not by me.

And I know it sounds like grade school stuff.  I know it does.  I make fun of people on here all the time that behave like I appear to look right now.  I tease about Rosie all the time and it is all in fun. I would never attack that woman.  She is very tough and can handle anyone and I am not fighting with her at all.  I often stick up for her and come to bat for her regardless of what she thinks of me.  SO, I am not nor ever will fight with Rosie.

I got accused of posting something very highly inflammatory about Answer Mug on another site.

I would NOT ever do that.  If I have something to say, I say it  HERE.  I am no coward like that.

When I told the person who accused me of doing this that it was not me, although she knows me very well, she insisted it WAS me and she could prove it by things I have said to her in the past.   She stood her ground and said I was a liar and that it was me.  Yep.  She did.  So, I am not happy with her and won't be probably forever. 

That is what she posted on here. 

This is why I am infuriated right now.  It seems lame, but I am still raw about it.  I wound up on that silly site the other day quite innocently and saw someone bashing the site.  I told them off.

That is the only thing I ever did on that site. And to be accused of this really pisses me OFF. 

Sorry, nothing to do with you.  I know it sounds stupid but we have all been in this inflamed position.  I know.  I calm people down all the time on here when I am not the one in the hate spotlight.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 17, 2016 4:44 PM MST
      November 17, 2016 4:37 PM MST

I know the arguing. I noticed it. In fact I went into it defending you back then. You might not have noticed it. Thing is, I tend to do if I see something that isn't fair. Sometimes I get myself a scratch from being me, and being true to who I am. Another thing is, I will Hartley nevertheless change as it is part of who I am.
      November 17, 2016 4:54 PM MST

I hope you do not.  All this did was make me understand a bit more about you and consider this.  I surely know I won't be offended by you. I never am and this was just maybe the right thing to say, but it hit me at the wrong time.

For one, no matter how justified I think I am, other people who are not involved are reading this.

This is not Sharonna Mug.  But, then again, we are all strong characers.  That is what keeps this site going. 

Always stay the way you are. 
      November 17, 2016 4:59 PM MST

Always. I got a few dislikes by this occasion. C'est la vie. They will either learn to read me, or stay offended by my appearance.
      November 17, 2016 5:05 PM MST

Good one sweetie. :-)
      November 17, 2016 5:06 PM MST

Hugs. :-)
      November 17, 2016 5:17 PM MST

There are about 5 women on the planet I can name that do this kind of stuff.  Bjork is one and she is another and she is sooooo good and I think mostly gay men know about her. 

And me.   Ms. Polly Jean Harvey  aka PJ Harvey is another
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 17, 2016 4:30 PM MST
      November 17, 2016 4:24 PM MST

I was very involved in the gay man community.  They took care of the drunk Sharonna and made sure no one hurt her.  I love my gays.   You cannot have more fun nor better friends in your lifetime. 

November 17, 2016 5:08 PM MST

• She's brilliant,
    and so are you for choosing this song as answer to this question.
      November 17, 2016 7:48 PM MST

•   November 17, 2016 4:55 PM MST