Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Mr Trump the tweeter

Mr Trump the tweeter

We see our friend Mr Trump still has nothing better than to sit around tweeting nonsense.... and his tweeting it seems even extends to the UK... oh we are soooo humble and grateful :P

The Times newspaper in the UK said..."Mr Trump tweeted in the small hours of yesterday: “Many people would like to see @Nigel_Farage represent Great Britain as their ambassador to the United States. He would do a great job!” 

The article goes on to say..."Sir Simon McDonald, the Foreign Office’s top civil servant, also gave Sir Kim his backing, telling MPs “there is no vacancy in Massachusetts Avenue”, the ambassador’s address. In a message aimed at Mr Trump, he added: “I think that the UK will continue to select its own ambassador, not only to the US but to all countries.”

Mr Farage said that he was “very flattered” by Mr Trump’s suggestion. He said that he was ready “to do anything I can to act in a positive way to help relationships between our two countries”. 

Posted - November 23, 2016

Responses

• yeah, like run away. He's good at that, Farage. The egotistical audacity of the man just goes on and on.
      November 23, 2016 1:33 AM MST

• That Trump even gives a slime like farage time, let alone boosts his ego just makes me worry about Trump's ability to run a country even more 
      November 23, 2016 8:48 AM MST

Then American idiots wonder why foreign countries are trying to sick their two cents into this matter.  THIS IS WHY.  This pig is going to make sure he messes with anything that is normal and makes it hell on earth.
      November 23, 2016 8:52 AM MST

• Yep you bet we know Trump will try.. the only good thing is that what Trump seems to not know, is that Farage is about as respected here as a damp squid. Farage and UKIP are a joke here so no one is going to let Farage be ambassador of anything and if he were no one would take any notice. This does again show how dumb Trump is.. to choose Farage as an ally is silly - cos Farage has less than zero influence here :P
      November 23, 2016 8:57 AM MST