Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Zack
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Who else on this site is into dance music?

Who else on this site is into dance music?

I've posted 6 songs in the Dance Party group and nobody has responded to any of them yet. Surely I can't be the only one on here who likes dance music.

Posted - November 23, 2016

Responses

I suppose so. I'm logging out for the night anyway. Goodnight, WingedWonder. :)
      November 26, 2016 5:17 PM MST

Crazy chick.  Your problem is you are posting in a group or something.

POST THEM ON THE QUEUE.  We love music. All kinds and Dance music is great because  I never go out to clubs  any more and I need to hear what is current.

Play IT.  I did my fair share of dancing till I dropped.  It kept me skinny when I worked in an office during the day and sat all day.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 7, 2020 7:46 AM MDT
      November 24, 2016 2:28 PM MST

The idea of a group is for all members of it to interact with each other, isn't it? I don't know why other members bothered to join the Dance Party if they're not gonna post anything there. I joined it to share my favourite songs with the other members of the group. Why aren't they doing the same?
      November 26, 2016 4:52 PM MST

Apparently, a lot of people join groups here yet never post a single thing on them. I think it’s because  with certain groups, you have to join them in order to read others’ posts. People are curious, they join to see what’s there, then they forget about the group, don’t take their names off of the roster. There are also other people who leave the website for good and their names stay on a group forever. 

~
      May 7, 2020 7:51 AM MDT

I posted a few in that group a while ago. Why didn't others?
      May 7, 2020 8:20 AM MDT

I have no way of knowing, I’ll bet it’s because of the reasons I posted above. I’m a member of the Adult Group and the Free-For-All Group, combined they have about 1,000 members, yet the first has about three or four active members who only post something every few weeks on average, and the latter hasn’t had new content in about five months.

~
      May 7, 2020 8:38 AM MDT

I love dance music.
      June 11, 2023 2:11 PM MDT