Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » being dominant ...

being dominant ...

If a room had ten lesbians... All of whom were Doms ... Would anything at all happen.... Or would it turn into a contest of who was going to dominate?

Posted - November 23, 2016

Responses

Gee, I never really thought about that. I guess I need to expand my world to include studies of 'dominate lesbians'. Any helpful photos or videos out there?
      November 23, 2016 3:04 PM MST

• Contest.
      November 23, 2016 3:04 PM MST

• The thought intrigued me ... I read an article a while back of an experiment they did at an American summer camp ... They waited the first week to let each cabin break up into the normal roles of the alpha male etc... Then they rearranged everyone and put all the alpha males into one cabin and say back to watch what would happen
      November 23, 2016 3:10 PM MST

Using your summer camp experiment.
    I would speculate the same thing would happen with the cabin of all the alphas. There would be a new alpha of the alphas.
      November 23, 2016 3:17 PM MST

• Probably ... a definite incentive to arrive at a compromise early lol
      November 23, 2016 9:25 PM MST

• Interesting experiment.. but with lesbians I would think that their natural desire to erm get some action would overcome any thoughts about dominance and they would perhaps play vanilla or switch.. they wouldnt let it get in the way of a goodtime.. perhaps women generally speaking are less tied into their pride when it comes to sex but I think they would soon sort out a pecking order, or swap or just enjoy what comes naturally.  Perhaps dominant men would feel more threatened.. tho in that case no mention was made of sex.. like they werent gay dominant men were they? Otoh dominant men might well befriend other dominant men because they share similar outlooks and if they perceive another or others to be as strong they wouldnt perhaps challenge it..so it would be even?
      November 23, 2016 3:19 PM MST

• Interesting thoughts ... I tend to agree with your point. .. You can either stand in the corner yelling at each other and getting no where or like that couple in the corner. .. quickly come to a compromise and get on with it .... perhaps a lesson for life ... ?
      November 23, 2016 9:23 PM MST

I've found that any room with 10 human beings in it becomes a contest for dominance.
      November 23, 2016 7:34 PM MST

• Often sadly true
      November 23, 2016 9:24 PM MST

• I read about this happening  in the write-in section of an old Penthouse when I was a lad.
      November 23, 2016 10:28 PM MST

It could make for a heckuva basketball game...;-D...

November 24, 2016 1:30 AM MST

It is likely that over a certain amount of time a new interpersonal hierarchy will settle down, with one natural leader of the pack. A lot will depend on the leader and the other Dommes. Lets say one of the Dommes has come from a prior position as submissive, she might very well fall back to that role, and with gratitude submit herself to the leading Domme. Similar constellations could occur, or the leading Domme could be willing to share her submissive with the rest of the group of Dommes, but maintaining what is hers which the others will accept according to protocol. Hmm.

There will be studies in this field that can be useful to explain women in an all women group interacting with each other. I know which role I would be taking, and by second thoughts... Submission might not automatically be to the natural leader. However... Hmm.

November 24, 2016 2:07 AM MST

Huh?
      November 24, 2016 6:57 AM MST

Huh?
      November 24, 2016 6:59 AM MST