Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Can i add "trump hater" to my username or would that make me a copy cat? I would just hate anyone to not know I hate Trump.

Can i add "trump hater" to my username or would that make me a copy cat? I would just hate anyone to not know I hate Trump.

I think people suspect already I am not fond of him :P  But should I go further? Would Adaydreambeliever, which is a fluffy kind of name go well with Trump hater which is erm less fluffy? Adaydreambeliever-trump hater has a ring to it no? But on the other hand I should maybe come up with my own version not steal someone else's idea.... hmm and i don't even know how to do it anyway..  this stuff is tricky.. decisions, decisions...

Posted - November 24, 2016

Responses

No.  Hating Trump is not copying.  It is thinking for yourself. 

You are welcome to it and everyone on the planet as well. 

You can even jazz it up and say Trump loather!  Trump detester.  Trump is a big fat idiot.  Then you'd be copying Al Franken. LOL
      November 24, 2016 10:06 AM MST

• I love how inventive you are.. I think, Adaydreambeliever-Trump detester has a lovely ring to it 
      November 24, 2016 10:07 AM MST

Any Trump hater is my friend.  Here is why.  You hate Trump, I already know where you stand to a degree.  You are an open-minded, free-thinker who actually has  brains enough to realize, even all the way over THERE, that this guy is a menace to society.  Being over THERE, makes it even harder to see what is going on over HERE, unless you are interested.  The fact that you are interested and worried, makes me wish to bond with you and any of your ilk that CARES to bond.

Thank you. 

There is also Trump is Hitler.  I am getting to that stage.  That will probably come a few months after he is in.  I doubt if I will be able to make it that long.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      November 24, 2016 10:11 AM MST

Baba just inspired my new moniker.....
      November 24, 2016 10:13 AM MST

• Apparently the name has to be under 32 characters long, so with careful planning that can be achieved maybe. MOST if not all Brits hate Trump.. we think he is an ignorant stupid man who hates just about everyone except himself.. he won't protect America he doesn't care about anything other than his own ego.. He will be BAD for America mark my words and more than likely he will be BAD for the world too.. dangerous even.. 

We are interested and we are in disbelief he got elected!
      November 24, 2016 10:17 AM MST

Awesome.   If they didn't have that cut-off my name would be 3 paragraphs long by now.  LOL
      November 24, 2016 10:18 AM MST

Well the thing about hate is that it clouds the mind and usually isn't very productive. So my suggestion from across the pond is keep a clear mind and passionately work at finding a way to help legally stop Trump. There's a conspiracy theory that Trump had something to do with Princes Diana's car crash because he was madly in love with her and she rejected him so maybe you could find some clues that would prove it and they would have to impeach him. Cheers!
      November 24, 2016 11:31 AM MST

don't be a hater
      November 24, 2016 11:59 AM MST

• I think you should use whichever name makes you happy, for as long as it does.
      November 24, 2016 12:36 PM MST

• I think you should use whichever name makes you happy, for as long as it does.

One rule is NEVER do what anyone else thinks for starters.

OUTSIDE THE BOX I AM.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 24, 2016 12:42 PM MST

• Are you telling me what not to do Sharonna?  )
      November 24, 2016 12:40 PM MST

I am testing you.  This is a pretend simple test. 

You think you are not supposed to listen to me.  But then you actually ARE listening to me either way.

So the trick is to Bromide me and everyone else out and just ignore what anyone thinks to begin with. 
      November 24, 2016 12:48 PM MST