Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » I just got an update to my subscription to the Times newspaper.. yayyyy this means i can bore everyone with UK politics comments :P

I just got an update to my subscription to the Times newspaper.. yayyyy this means i can bore everyone with UK politics comments :P

Tee hee.. I love reading news, I've read lots about the American election, the people involved and the various different viewpoints therin and I've read so many things about the UK system and various issues and problems that we have here.. My subscription was to end tomorrow but I extended it for another three months. I find the Times isn't quite so biased either way as some of the papers here and it gives both viewpoints... I like that :) Now I can keep joining in with comments and discussions and bore you all with UK stuff yayyyyy :P  PS that *IS* said in good natured fun and friendliness - I am quite fond of many of the good people on this forum and I enjoy learning more in depth about your side of things. 

Posted - November 26, 2016

Responses