Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Jimmy cracks corn, but how come you don't care? :(

Jimmy cracks corn, but how come you don't care? :(

Posted - December 1, 2016

Responses

• Because...
    When I was young I used  to wait
    On Massa and hand him da plate;
    Pass down da bottle when he get  dry,
    And brush away that blue tail fly.
      December 1, 2016 2:07 PM MST

Maybe Jimmy been drinkin' too much corn?
      December 1, 2016 2:25 PM MST

It doesn't affect me in any way.  If he likes to, let him do it.
      December 1, 2016 6:53 PM MST

• I don't care cos I'm too freakin confused by this site right now ... I tried to post a video and I deleted my original answer ... So I give up for now :) Also cos im not fond of corn :)
      December 1, 2016 8:14 PM MST

•    Oh no, I'm sorry for your woes, but that's no reason not to care whether I crack corn or not. :( 
       Confused? This site seems easy, no? Tomorrow, things will be clearer. :) Good luck, and welcome.
      December 1, 2016 8:24 PM MST

• Thank you for the welcome  :) I'm confused cos I answered a question ... Then I tried to edit and add a Vid. The vid didn't post  ... Then my original answer was gone ... And I'm pretty sure it was  probably genius but I forgot what I posted :/ I get frustrated easily :) and I still don't like corn :p  
      December 1, 2016 8:36 PM MST

• You're welcome.

I can't speak for the vids, as I've never posted any. Oh yes, I forgot to address the corn---well, you see, the corn is high, the grain is green, we have not saw, what we have seen. (I made that up as a kid) Anyway..........I guess you're right not to like corn so much, as it's damn high in sugar, as veggies go, however.................corn is fantastic. Raccoons love it, squirrels love it, it's great for whipping at people and things, deer love it..............don't they?..............it's great for some Mexican dishes, (mmm) it's fun to peel, it's fun to crack........what the hell does that even mean............Jimmy crack corn......... it's damn delicious on the cob, but.........................our bowels don't like it. Hell, maybe it belongs in the toilet, after all.  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 1, 2016 8:54 PM MST
      December 1, 2016 8:45 PM MST

• Lol :) I made  a chicken pot pie twice ! Once I put peas in it which I loath :/ second time I put corn in it and it was fine :) there's a time to laugh ... A time to sing ... A time to something a time for corn ... Chicken pot pie is the time for corn then :) I don't cook anymore but a few times I did :) ....
    and that second time ...was a time for corn :)
      December 1, 2016 8:53 PM MST

•    Oh, don't like peas either, huh??? No way. Peas in a pot pie, but never corn. You have it backwards. :) A few times you cooked, only a few times???
      December 1, 2016 9:04 PM MST

• i tried to make a lasagna a weekish ago:) Cos I bought a new oven ! it was meatless and lots of garlic and ricota cheeee .... it didn't work out but I gave it a go ... No peas or corn were harmed in my attempt at being a master chef ;)
      December 1, 2016 9:10 PM MST

• Ricotta cheeses, oh Jesus!  Nah, wouldn't work out so well with no meat, eh? Man, I'm not so sure you needed a new oven! Cooking doesn't seem to be working out for you so well, hmm?
      December 1, 2016 9:17 PM MST

• Why are all your words change colour ??? :) I love cheese :) I did need a new oven cos I make a mean aS' chicken pot pie ... ;p and I boil stuff so.... Range life  matters :)
      December 1, 2016 9:23 PM MST

• I'm a random person. Like to change things up. Ricotta, though?  Well, corn in the chicken pie.............let's just say I wouldn't want to lose any of my kernels to a damn pie. I'll take your word that it's good, though............I guess. Range life DOES matter. Especially a beauty like this---
      December 1, 2016 10:47 PM MST

• I can't read that cos it's to light blue ????I just don't think it's nice when I i feel in the dark about stuff ... Even don't and colour stuff . You should probably just tell me then ????
      December 1, 2016 10:51 PM MST