Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » i just want a good lover

i just want a good lover

but in the city i live, they estimate from what i remember, maybe like 4 millions population.

and theres more women than men.

but no girls for me.

i want a lover lol.

what can i do. i have no home .

Posted - December 2, 2016

Responses

The 2nd Law of Intergenderdynamics: You can't even break even

For more information on this subject, I suggest my...um...helpful(?) photo album....;-D...

http://answermug.com/albums/view/1385
      December 2, 2016 12:22 PM MST

thats exactly it :P

:-)
      December 2, 2016 12:23 PM MST

Very funny stuff, Old School! The moral is, no one wants to live in a refrigerator, right? ; )
      December 2, 2016 4:59 PM MST

@SA -- Not exactly.

The idea of a "perfect refrigerator" in thermodynamics is a device which could cause heat to flow from a cold space/object to a hot space/object without any mechanical work required. No such device is possible (per the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics).

In Intergenderdynamics, we observe that people are sometimes stopped "completely cold" by the right combination of circumstances, people, spoken words, etc. Hence, a "perfect refrigerator" can and sometimes does exist. This post was edited by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives at December 3, 2016 9:59 AM MST
      December 2, 2016 5:24 PM MST

• while nature abhors a vacuum I don't see this happening lol "The idea of a "perfect refrigerator" in thermodynamics is a device which could cause heat to flow from a cold space/object to a hot space/object without any mechanical work required"
      December 2, 2016 5:27 PM MST

Thanks again for dumbing it all down for me. You asking if English was my native language really made me laugh! : )
      December 3, 2016 10:02 AM MST

@SA -- My question may have been influenced by a recent dicussion I had in a local coffee shop with two excellent English-speakers: one from Norway, one from the Netherlands. I had to, in the course of our conversation, explain what a can of whoop-ass was....;-D...
      December 3, 2016 10:18 AM MST

• Welllll you need to a) be patient, b) work on getting yourself stable with somewhere to live c) work on a few issues such as always believing everyone else is to blame for anything bad that happens to you, (I say this nicely and based on your previous posts) and d) be patient... 

Generally speaking women don't offer to be a lover, most want the physical side only with someone they are attached to and care about.. so perhaps a little unrealistic expecting a lover.. try making a genuine connection with a woman and that might well lead to more.
      December 2, 2016 12:42 PM MST

thank you again .

well my only lover was a online sweetheart i still love her ...

i met her on another website.. shes still there lol but im banned... from similarworlds... i cant create new accounts... even if i do, they keep banning me...

but i know shes there i know her account username...

and im still attached haha she is a real baby. i havent talked to her for really long time, they kept blocking me or making fun of me online  or whatever.
      December 2, 2016 12:48 PM MST

• I see.
      December 2, 2016 12:49 PM MST

Listen to John Mellencamp's hit song; ' I Need a Lover'.
      December 2, 2016 1:06 PM MST

• Don't we all!!!!
      December 2, 2016 2:43 PM MST

Have you tried E harmony.com.  All you have to do is sign up, pay then post and wait for the responses. Additionally there are women looking for a husband from other countries, Russia is one of them. 
      December 2, 2016 4:04 PM MST

Job and shelter first.  What are you doing to address your basic needs of a home, food, and most importantly, a job? This post was edited by Thriftymaid at December 3, 2016 11:54 AM MST
      December 2, 2016 4:10 PM MST

• I'm going to be cruel ... Not because I enjoy it, but because sometimes we all need a wake up call .. what are you bringing to the table?
     I think you may have some more important needs right now .. and i don't underestimate how hard that must be for you ... And I do wish you good luck in achieving those things you desire
      December 2, 2016 4:36 PM MST

First get a job and get a home. Then you can work on getting a girlfriend. You will have a better chance at finding a good woman if you do this first. 
      December 2, 2016 4:45 PM MST

• I just want some icecream right now ...But there's none in my freezer and I'm to lazy and tired  to hop in my car and go get some ... So I guess I don't want it that bad. In other words,  you're gonna have to put in some effort to get what you want  Or no ice cream for you !!! :p 
      December 2, 2016 5:22 PM MST

Your analogy does not hold...;-D...

December 2, 2016 5:30 PM MST

• Lol :) maybe if I just scream" I want ice cream!!! "  it will magically apart then :p 
      December 2, 2016 5:35 PM MST

• Lol :) yay !!!! I think I'm gonna like it here ... I've only been on two days and I get free ponies and ice cream :))  yeah I'm gonna keep you busy ;)
      December 2, 2016 6:02 PM MST

@Jaimie -- I recently reread a book about the 1980s-era Los Angeles Lakers. Part of the book described the after-game goings-on at The Forum Club (a nightclub in the stadium the Lakers played in) and Magic Johnson's mansion.

To use your ice cream analogy, members of the Lakers simply had to show up...and large bowls of the finest artisanal ice cream would literally throw themselves at the players.

The players did not have to become experts at ice cream acquisition or even exert much direct effort. They simply went to where ice cream existed, and the ice cream practically jumped into their stomachs.

With respect to intimacy, some people in the world don't have to do much. The ice cream deems them worthy, and the ice cream exerts the effort to get eaten, rather than the other way around.
      December 2, 2016 6:11 PM MST

• :) 
      December 2, 2016 6:08 PM MST

• Ahhh that makes sence to me :) exept I don't watch basketball :) I do like hockey though so is like a puck bunny then,  ...Hockey ... Ice ... Ice cream . Bam ! expect this dude doesn't have a house so I don't think the ice cream is gonna show up in his nonexistent freezer ;p 
      December 2, 2016 6:16 PM MST

@Jaimie  -- Of course it makes sense. We observe it every day. People who are attractive (for physical or status reasons) can pratically fall off a log and end up with some "ice cream." The bulk of the rest of us can obtain some ice cream with varying amouts of effort. And some of us will be left ice cream-free, regardless of our efforts....;-D....

December 2, 2016 6:24 PM MST