Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » i want to buy guns to stop the hypocrisy of men

i want to buy guns to stop the hypocrisy of men

i have to buy a gun to stop people whi never lift a finger for me , my life never change, always homeless always alone i have to huy a gun to stop
their hypocrisy , to stop human but its so hard i just want an assault rifle automatic, and moreover i have the money too

Posted - December 4, 2016

Responses

You come here often complaining that no one does anything to help you, but you never mention trying to do anything for yourself.  Perhaps it's time for you stand up and take charge of your life and stop expecting others to carry you.  Just a suggestion.
      December 4, 2016 11:28 AM MST

• OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS | Explore JasonStarcraft's photos o ...
      December 4, 2016 12:34 PM MST

• Now, franc, you listen to Jimmy.............what the heck are you talking about???  You don't be needin' a damn rifle. To stop people who never lift a finger for you??? You intending to kill them?! I don't get the hypocrisy part???  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 4, 2016 11:48 AM MST
      December 4, 2016 11:29 AM MST

Buddy...you are officially in a world of sh**. I have reported you.
      December 4, 2016 11:31 AM MST

i have right to say what i want . me i dont sniff ur shits that u say and teport it . i dont care cuz i did the same at many places on the internet
      December 4, 2016 11:37 AM MST

• What you are saying may be interpreted as promoting or engaging illegal activity and that's against TOS.

I made an obvious  joke thread about punching babies to poke fun at a child spanking fiasco that was going on at the time.  It was pulled for that.  So you may want to be careful and slow your troll if you want to stay on.  Just sayin'.
      December 4, 2016 2:35 PM MST

Hi Honey.  What's your name and address or homeless hangout?  I'll see if I can help you. 
      December 4, 2016 2:45 PM MST

i wont give my personal info so people will seek to report me to the police just for saying stuffs online

anyways i have to go... later maybe
      December 4, 2016 2:46 PM MST

No you don't on this site...Read the terms of service. Doesn't matter...you won't be here much longer.
      December 4, 2016 2:47 PM MST

I am going to assume for the time being that you are not trolling, and this is a genuine impulse of yours.

Please stop and think for a minute: what EXACTLY would purchasing a firearm do for you?

Will it make an employer more likely to hire you?
    Will it make another person more likely to love you?

Will it somehow magically stop hypocrisy in the world?

I think the answers to the above questions are (respectively), nothing, no, no, and no.

The only thing possessing a firearm will enable you to do is more easily commit violence, either upon yourself or against others. Committing violence is unlikely to bring about a positive change in your life (unless you consider being a ward of the prison system is a positive change).

You have my sympathy and I hope things change for the better for you. But you obtaining a firearm is a really dangerous and counterproductive idea.

This post was edited by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives at December 4, 2016 1:04 PM MST
      December 4, 2016 11:39 AM MST

• Obvious troll is obvious. - A.T.S.O.F Photo (17301744) - Fanpop
      December 4, 2016 12:36 PM MST

@Glis -- Yeah, most likely. But in this case the cost of taking the probable trolling seriously was minimal.
      December 4, 2016 12:55 PM MST

• Meh, He has the money for a phone/laptop with internet and an "assault rifle automatic" but not for food or shelter.....BS!
      December 4, 2016 1:00 PM MST

I was thinking that, too.
      December 4, 2016 2:48 PM MST

• Franc... i mean this nicely.. you are your own worse enemy - the more i hear from you the more i believe you have a mental illness.. You do things that get yourself arrested but you believe you have done nothing wrong, you ask the same question over and over but when you get good sound advice you ignore it and ask the same question... and you keep saying no one does anything to help you, but you do nothing to help yourself....

I am worried about you to be honest.. my feeling is you need help, you seem to be on a very destructive path.... 

Is there any way you can go see a doctor?
      December 4, 2016 12:19 PM MST

im my best friend, as no one ever did a positive thing to me, so if id do nothing for me i would die of hunger.... trust me.

dont 'WOORY' anyways, cuz the frikkin judge and whoever else, they decided to put me in 2 year probation, and they even said ' if the agent want me to see a psychologist, i'll be obliged to. If they want me to take MEDICATION, ill have to '

so basically, they oblige people like that to be controlled and medicated, and destroyed their lifes, without any rights ....

December 4, 2016 1:41 PM MST

• I can tell you feel strongly, but fwiw I cannot help thinking maybe you need medication... I would like to see you doing things that will bring about a positive change in your life... as things stand nothing will change..and that's not really an option
      December 4, 2016 1:52 PM MST

I bet your armpits will serve you better than any gun.  Keep your money and don't bathe.  That should be easy enough, right?  You are already batshit crazy, so I'm sure you don't even remember your last one. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 4, 2016 3:07 PM MST
      December 4, 2016 2:39 PM MST

I found one that will be perfect for you.
      December 5, 2016 11:49 AM MST

Bravo!
      December 5, 2016 12:05 PM MST